• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spiral Dream Designs - Greatest Shop In Existence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Re: Spiral Dream Designs

Yeah I'm dropping my DM major and minoring in graphic design.

So I thought it'd be a good idea to get my hands dirty again.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg

Yeah I'm dropping my DM major and minoring in graphic design.

So I thought it'd be a good idea to get my hands dirty again.

DM? drawing a blank here

Also seems everyone here is considering graphic design now. Web is where it's at though! B]

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards

How are you already making cash?!

I need to get on this wagon you speak of.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg

How are you already making cash?!

I need to get on this wagon you speak of.

Not making cash yet because classes are sucking up most of my time but I've had a couple offers already.

I highly recommend that you do lol

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards

I would, but I literally have no clue where to start off. After I transfer and start some classes it should give me some kind of direction.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

Congrats, Zol :D

Imma be your first request. I just need a couple pics done for comparison.

Stock: http://www.newbeatsbydrdre.com/65-446-thickbox/beats-pro-by-dr-dre-from-monster-headphones-black.jpg
http://media.80stees.com/images/products/Nintendo_The_Legend_of_Zelda-Belt_Buckle.jpg

What I want is for the silver parts of the headphones to be gold, and the bird part of the Zelda logo to surround the Beats logo. I'd like the triforce to be on the top rectangle, right below the "M" logo. the bird and the triforce should be black. As for the Beats logo, I want the lettering to be gold and the background circle to be black.

Could I also get an inverse of that, too? Where what's gold is black instead and vice versa.

Pwease and thanks :)

Just to clarify, this wasn't forgotten?

Edit: Actually, got a new idea for my headphones. Sorry about that, and thanks anyways :p

Last edited:

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg

^You might want to check up with Zol on that, he probably looked over it by accident.

I would, but I literally have no clue where to start off. After I transfer and start some classes it should give me some kind of direction.

Combining computer science and graphic design is what I've come to think it is. It's what I wish I would have done instead of going to a for profit school for a web design degree. Not that it's bad but the people ahead in all my classes are the ones with some background in programming concepts.

Blobbit

Awards

Hello, I'd like to request some graphics!
artist: Apple Jaxx (Or anyone who plays League of Legends and knows how Malz is)
stock: This, or if you want something different to work with(I'd prefer the first),this.
size: Whatever you'd like to work with or think looks best.
colors: Dark purples, dark blues, dark blacks, basically what's in the background of the second picture
text: Icathia Beckons
other: I would like both malzahar, the person, and one of his voidlings in it too, but if thats too much of a hassle you can just put Malz in it. Also I would like the text to look somewhat Middle Eastern or spookylike. If you'd like some inspiration or to understand the character then you can watch this video, it features his voice and stuff.

Thanks in advance! :D

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg

The first stock is really good, I'll go with that.

I'll add it to my list.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards

J'dore:

jdore2.png

EDIT:

Sharpened it up a bit

Last edited:

Zol

I got this.

Nayru, I'm really sorry, this was a difficult request. It turned out kinda meh. I'm really sorry.
The other one was even worse.
198k7c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back