• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spin-off series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowXIII

In many game series, their is usually a game that takes place in the past, (Daxter, Metal Gear Solid 3, etc.), so do you think Birth by Sleep might inspire a spin-off series?

Well, I do think so, but if they were to make a sequel, it focus on other Keyblade Masters of that time.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I doubt it.
Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story, and has been said to stay that way.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
FF7 was Cloud's story, and... We all know what happened.

Anyway, I think it depends on what idea they can have and how much $$ they think it'd make. I doubt it though.

C

Colours

I seriously doubt it, if they did... Then it would confuse me and I'll start to ask questions.hmm

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
In many game series, their is usually a game that takes place in the past, (Daxter, Metal Gear Solid 3, etc.), so do you think Birth by Sleep might inspire a spin-off series?

Well, I do think so, but if they were to make a sequel, it focus on other Keyblade Masters of that time.

Well Nomura did inadverdantly call BBS a series, but I don't think he actually meant that it's a sepaprate series.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I can't see how BBS could continue any further saying as it leads up to the events we already know about (AtW finding Xehanort.)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I can't see how BBS could continue any further saying as it leads up to the events we already know about (AtW finding Xehanort.)

The subsequent story of Xehanort's time in RG. T'wud make and excellent manga, or OVA.

kostas

Awards
everything is connected throught bbs we can understand what led to kh1 prettymuch like what final fantasy vii crisis core did for final fantasy vii

But Daxter took place inbetween the first and second game, so that doesn't count.

Uh, maybe.

Y

Yannis

Isnt 358/2 Days a spin-off? BBS is prequel and Coded is sequel. Eat that!

Cissy

Bronze Member
I think Xehanort's stay at RG would make a great novel.

Or OVA, like Post said.

Gabo

The subsequent story of Xehanort's time in RG. T'wud make and excellent manga, or OVA.
Yeah but definitely not a game
=\

State

Awards
I doubt that BBS will become a series. Unless, of course, it's to fill some gaping holes in the past plot, which would be a game that takes place when MX was younger, which would turn out that he looks like Xehanort.

Gabo

I doubt that BBS will become a series. Unless, of course, it's to fill some gaping holes in the past plot, which would be a game that takes place when MX was younger, which would turn out that he looks like Xehanort.
MX doesn't really look like Xehanort.
>.>

I'm sure we'll find out why Ansem SoD looks like MX though during MX.

And I don't want to go further back.
That'd be retarded.

State

Awards
MX doesn't really look like Xehanort.
>.>

I'm sure we'll find out why Ansem SoD looks like MX though during MX.

And I don't want to go further back.
That'd be retarded.

If you payed attention to the post I said that IF BBS HAD A PREQUEL THAN MX WOULD LOOK YOUNGER AND LIKE XEHANORT, which I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back