• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

South Park vs. Family Guy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

T3h uber-er show?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Family Guy = random funny moments with no plot.

South Park = Funny, with a plot.

And Cartman is easily the best animated character. Ever.

"Screw you guys, I'm going home."

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
South Park is not funny at all. Family Guy is hilarious, and does so without using excessive vulgarity (which isn't even funny on SP).

And after 200+ episodes of South Park, I just want it to end its mediocrity.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
^yeah you must not have a good sense of humor cause both shows provide hillarious moments. South Park is alittle better cause how they push things and still say amazingly funny. Family Guy stil amazing and is great.

Also Family Guy is mainly winning the pole because more viewers watch Family Guy than South Park lately. So alot of people havent even see South Park and its greatest episodes compared to Family Guys.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
^yeah you must not have a good sense of humor cause both shows provide hillarious moments.

South Park, in my opinion, does not. So, according to you, not liking South Park = lack of sense of humor?

Oh, I know Family Guy is hilarious. Forgive me for not thinking South Park is funny. :/

bladed asassin

wow..im shocked!!! i thought that south park would owned family guy in this thread ..guess i was wrong.. regardless.. i think southpark is the funniest show ever.. i mean cartman always ripping on kyle is just helarious

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
South Park is not funny at all. Family Guy is hilarious, and does so without using excessive vulgarity (which isn't even funny on SP).

Quoted for the epic win.

Also 34 > 13 is moar rape than in that aquateen episode with handbanana.

Family Guy wins.

Thread close plz.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in

Well to bad, because South Park will be around for a long time. Sense it's doing so well.

Also 34 > 13 is moar rape than in that aquateen episode with handbanana.

ZOMG Family Guy is winning is a stupid little KHI poll! That must mean its better!!!11twotwo

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Oh yeah Family Guy won a poll that has a small portion of the viewers of both shows voting. The main fact is Family Guy is more popular than South Park right now so that alone gave Family Guy 20 or so votes. so 14-13 for Family Guy wins that again but then again you dont know if people have truthfully watched the great episodes of South Park. I mean the shit episode or when Butters has balls on his chin those are amazingly funny. That doesnt take away that Family guy is hilarious when Stewie beat Brain down for his money (that was hilarious) or all the things Peter does.The fact is the shows both being comedies approach the way of showing that comedy different.

South Park=plot line that makes fun of things that happen in the world again and again.
Family Guy=funny plots but tends to get most of its comedy away from the plot in little side jokes.

Apollo

Silver Member
I like family guy cuz I really never got into south park.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Family Guy FTW. Its random comedy style appeals to me more than South Park's controversial comedy style.

Don't get me wrong, I think South Park is funny, but Family Guy is just hilarious.

In fact it might be so hilarious that I might not even begin to understand what I was talking about.

flame alchemist

Yeah they're both funny, but Family Guy is way funnier and somtimes South Park just doesn't make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back