• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

South Park vs. Family Guy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

T3h uber-er show?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why are these two always compared? okay here it is plain and simple south park is smart, relevant, and hilarious. family guy is also hilarious but contains random material and some dumb gross-out humor which just helps the show to be even funnier. they're both great.. so there you go..

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
...to the kid who said the paper was dumb...uhm...<<' they had a low budget. Christ.

I like it when people use a small budget to make something great.

I like both shows but for different reasons.

But I mostly like South Park because they honestly don't hold back on their jokes.
At all.

Lady Aino

South Park is much better than Family Guy. The guys of South Park are more willing to push the limits. I think the best SP episode ever was the one when they were finally able to say s**t on tv. They had a word counter and everything.

Oh...South Park you rule.

Voltron

Silver Member
Family Guy. Talking baby and dog, sister no one likes (not even the mom and dad) perverted old man that lives down the road,sex addicted man next door. Thats what makes it so...soo great and funny and Peter's laugh (which I can soooo do lol) =D

South Park is like stupid (but not funny stupid) to me that is

Waaaaaaaaay to much cussing (for my tastes that is)

Family guy is just way better

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Actually, the way South Park portrayed Family Guy in that episode, was retarded. The only reason South Park did that is because Family Guy was getting more ratings. Just makes me like South Park less.

Actually, no, that episode really had nothing to do with Family Guy personally. The real reason Matt and Trey made that episode was because Comedy Central/Viacom refused to allow an episode idea they had unless they censor the episode

If you recall in that episode, Terrance and Phillip (Characters Matt and Trey created to portray themselves), wanted to do an episode of their show, but the Canadian television studio refused to air it. That was a parody portrayal of their own situation

Family Guy was more of a scape-goat for the episode's theme, it wasn't anything personal against Family Guy, they just needed something to portray how ridiculous it is trying to censor an idea just because it affects a certain religious group

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Well Family Guy has Stewie who sometimes gets drunk and does stupid things and the same with the dog Brain. Which is funny since he likes Peter's wife. It also has weird random moments or things like Peter and that chicken fighting. Every episode is different so you don't know what will happen which makes it a good show that I like but Family Guy really doesn't have a plot really.

South Park has a lot of cursing which which is funny. I like all the characters in it like Cartman who is weird and does and thinks crazy things like that party were he is having a tea party with dolls. The World of Warcraft was as funny as ever. South Park has amazing and funny episodes that to me are better than Family Guys. And South Part has a small plot which makes it better.

Overall I am going to have to say that South Park is better than Family Guy but barely since the characters and episodes are better.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
uh Stewie got drunk once i believe. And like what Muffin man said the Family Guy episode in South Park was just to push the limit again at comedy central.

Now i think to compare them you have to think about the time frame meaning like South Park first 5 or so seasons against Family Guy before it was cancelled Because overtime i would South Park would kill Family Guy cause they have ton more episodes and has done way more to push the limit. Something big happens in the world South Park covered it.

I love both shows but i sort of give the edge to South Park cause the character list is amazing. Family Guy has great characters but its hard for them to make up for all the characters that showed up on South Park. Both have Jesus though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back