• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Singing Talent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

afrobutt

Silver Member
The Altlantica world had no reason to exsist. As for Donald and Goofy's "singing"....

Go find an adorable kitten, AND PUNCH IT IN DA FACE!!!!
Now put your ear up to the kitten's mouth and one of two things will happen
A) It'll bite you (You did just punch it)
B) You'll hear a series of scratchy gurgles and hissing.

The difference between those two options is how I felt about D&G's "singing"

Makes no sense right? Well, neither does making a duck with some serious throat problems and a redneck dog sing >.>.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
[twitches]

Don't mention that accursed world.

If I don't think about it, it'll go away...

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
Heh, Atlantica was fun. Because it's the easiest lesson to teach my younger brother. :) I love teaching him KH and button mashing is his favortie thing to do, besides bombing Gummi Ships and stuff...

Oh, and we both sing along to the songs. O_O Weird, I know. I wish we could of explored Atlantica more like in KH, like Ariel's Grotto...

I thought Haley Osment was a good singer...

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
Button mashing was awesome, esepcially when you didn't do it at all! During Ursula's extreme singing the
3rd time, I didn't press a single button. It was fun to see the after effects like Donald not able to avoid and being hit by Ursula's octopus legs!

When i found out that I was going to do this, I was like URSULA SINGS?!?!?!?

Last edited:

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I wish we could have explored a bit more in KH2, but I ALWAYS got lost in KH1. And it was REALLY hard to fight. Everyone just kept on missing their target. Bottom line, both versions had their strengths and weaknesses.

I actually found Agrabah's changing geography more annoying.

Rix

:)
Awards
I didn't find Soras singing to bad.. It wasn't as horrible as many says, but it wasns't the best singing I have heard either... And who could ever expect that Donad and Goofy could sing? So I didn't mind them much... Donald sounded funny though..

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I found that for his two lines in Under the Sea, he sang well. I heard his Japanese counterpart, and it sounded pretty effeminate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back