• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Singing Talent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
I loved the Dolphins. Nice under-water touch =]

I didnt like the version of the world in kh2 cuz it was just a circle of water heh. I was like, that's it?! What??!! If the same world is in k3, they should make it bigger and make him sing more, better even!!

XD

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
Her voice was good =]

Donald and Goofy ruined everything.

I liked the part when Ariel and Sora danced together a little in the last song I think, I forget the name...heh, if Kairi saw that, she'd do something to Ariel for touching Sora lolz.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Sora was good, but not that good. He could've tried a little more as if he was actually singing to the movie, but guess not. I wished they could've kept Kiss the Girl and Poor Unfortunate Souls since the whole combination of the original songs would've been good (Maybe even stick Poor Unfortunate Souls for an acutal boss fight against Ursala).

The way Sora and Ariel danced together was pretty good too. That was closer than getting to Kairi.

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
That means that Haley should start taking some singing lessons =]]]

Same with his sister. Wouldn't it be funny if she'd do the voice for Sora's sister if he had one?!

yeah, they shoulda kept those two songs!!!! Kiss the girl woulda been so awesome!! Sora coulda 'accidently' kiss Ariel, hehe. Then, Kairi would get mad. lolz.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Do you think Sora can sing well?

I think he's OK, but it's nice to see him try lolz. I think that the two of them, Sora and Ariel, looked awesome together singing and whatnot. Heh, I bet Kairi would be jealous if she saw them, lolz.

I'm kinda pissed that they took out the two songs, "Poor Unfortunate Souls" and "Kiss the Girl" from the game for the songs that they sang. They shoulda kept them!!! Oh well. It would be funny to see Sora try and sing any of them.

Oh, and I think that Goofy and Donald are terrible singers. They suck. < =]

Kinda weird thread, but I'd say that Sora has a pretty decent voice.

Ok. Honestly, what IS Goofy XD I don't think he's a dog since Pluto already is. He can't be a rabbit because he doesn't look like one O_O Maybe he's a.. Part Abnormal-Donkey for the ears and part beaver for the teeth? D:

Maybe he's a hippo that went on a diet :D

nope he's a dog. ^^

as much as i hated that world in Atlantica, like i said in my previous posts here, Sora's voice is good, but not the best. Ariel pwns Sora's voice.

but i'll say this again. Haley had to change his voice for Sora's voice. so i'm sure it was hard for him to sing in a different voice.

donald totally saved ATlantica singing

i lol'd at that.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
honestly, all the voices could be alot worse. Although, now thinking on it, shouldn't the voices sound different being underwater and all...

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
NO. they get transformed into aquatic creatures so they speak so that they can be hear aquatically. Plus another thing its NOT REAL so anything can work

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

yeah singing in the sea just isn't his thing, Now me, tsk id have have the mermaids popping out seas of eggs...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back