• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Sora's Shade (oneshot) but if you wish you can continue it..... just read it to understand.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vantias

Website
xtremeplaythroughs.webs.com
"You can't fight me if you don't hate!" said a helmeted figure. Sora turned around shocked. How did he end up here? Last time he checked he was in the World That Never Was. Then a portal opened and he was here. "What do you mean, can't fight!" Sora got over his shock at looked at the figure. He was around his height. "What I mean is, you fear darkness so much, that only hate could make you fight." The figure said in a mocking tone.

"Take that back!" Sora said, agitated. He disliked this person for some reason. As he ran to the figure, keyblade raised high, something happened. The blade disappeared. "What!" Sora said in shock. THe figure laughed. "Simple Sora, you don't hate me, so your afraid of me. Every hero has a fear of the dark..... well one does, but your not that exception!"" To bad really, your true self is much more powerful than he is." The man actually looked sad about it, but Sora wasn't buying it. Sora growled. "What do you mean "true self."?"

The figure laughed. "You see Sora, unlike most wielders of the blade, yours belongs to no one. Every keyblade is inherited from their masters, but yours was never given to you by a master. The only one who could have was........ the ultimate master of the keyblade. Kingdom Hearts" "WHAT! You can't mean that Kingdom Hearts chose me!" "Well, Kingdom Hearts only chose Keyblade Wielders with the greatest hearts, A.K.A the Legendary Three. But you have wielded all three keyblades, which is impossible, so that means you are a VERY important part in Kingdom Hearts scheme."

"Enough! Let me out of this place NOW!" Sora couldn't take. The figure laughed. "If you beat me, I will
let you go, fail and kiss your heart bye,bye!" Sora screamed in anger. This figure had the audacity to say that he couldn't use the blade caused he feared the darkness, said he can use a keyblade, but it isn't his , say he could amount to something but he is to afraid, and threaten his heart! He would kill this guy with his bare hands!

Sora raised his hands in anger, not noticing that a keyblade had appeared in his hands. The figure stepped back in shock. "What-ahggg!" Sora had sliced the blade through the figure's heart, and noticed the figure's helmet fall off. The figure smiled through the pain as he stood up and turned to Sora. "Well, I guess Ven was right......you make a good inheritor." Sora was shocked to see that this figure looked exactly like him, except had gold eyes and black hair. "Keep your new blade, you'll need it. The names Vanitas by the way!" The figure smiled darkly as the darkness grew around the pair.

Sora stepped backwards into Donald and Goofy. "Watch it, Sora!" They both said . Sora just stood there, looking at his "new" blade. He knew its name un a flash. Void Gear, huh! Sora thought with a laugh. he wondered who that person was. He seemed so much like him, cocky, a jokester, but he was a lot more dark. Like my shadow, my darkness I once feared. Sora thought. He didn't hate his shadow, but he did fear it.... perhaps he needed to stop fearing it. After all, it is him.

My Shade is what gives me the strength to fight. His anger at my enemies helps me fight, but I must always make sure I don't got to far. Yin and Yang, Light and Shadow. Always remember. A young man known as Roxas grinned. "Dad, can you tell us the story of how you save Aqua, Terra, and Ventus?" Roxas and his sister Xion stared at their father in glee. "Another time, and another story, now go play with Lily and Renita.... got it?"

Roxas and Xion groaned. "Fine." Sora smiled. Unknown to him however, his last child, a 14 year old boy was in a cave that he never supposed to be in. Along with him was a brown haired girl known as Diane. "Nev, your going to get in trouble!" "But Diane, there is some sort of giant key in there! I want, to see it------ what the heck are those black thing?" "Nev?" "Cool! This blade thing got rid of them.... looks pretty cool, should I show this to my dad?"

End.

For readers
If anyone wishes, they can continue Nev's story as the new keyblade master. I was bored and I wanted to write something. Please message me if you do. --------Insane Fanfic Writer

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
AWE makes me want to see Vanitas again!! I miss Vanitas... hope to see him in future kingdom hearts titles.
But great oneshot :) it was really good. So Sora had kids :) laughs

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Yeah but it's up to you if you want it to continue :) Wow you sure do got a lot of fanfic's.

Also I just like Vanitas a lot, was so sad to see him go in BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back