• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Parents

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
ohh, I read that wrong.........you might be right now that I think about it.........but I still doubt it........

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
Sora's parrents are dead. Mickey killed them and added there body parts to his Disney Chili and fed it to Kairi, who didnt know what was in it.

I doubt his parrents are in KH2, there just not important.

Schmie14

BeastlyKillaKreg said:
its' "sora...dinner's ready, come on down. sora?"
i played it 8 times. owned.

You guys, I think he knows that that was the real line. He was probably just making a joke about Napoleon Dynamite. U know, the whole, "Tina, come get some dinner, GOD!" Instead, it was Sora. I thought it was pretty funny, I laughed. Hope you all can see the humor in that now. It's okay to laugh now......no....reallly.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
well what I think they were doing was moaning for thier lost son and praying that he would return but he did not. Maybe they was waiting for him but he never returned and they got over it and probably hung out with Riku's parents and his parents probably did the same thing. A year later they are probably questioning Kairi about that while she is on the Island. Or they probably considered them a run a way and said hell with it.

Roxas_Blivion

or they would not have cared becuse....soras dad:im happy that soras away!now where rich :D soras mom:yeah! when he was here, we had to buy like 10 packs of gel every 4 days!then they have smex and live happily eva after

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
They might have went to the same place that Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie went to. I dont think nobody on Destiney Island turned into a heartless.

sephira808

i think they probably still in destiny island.after sora sealed the final door in kh1,evrything went back 2 normal.wat iv been wondering now is whos his biological parents?kh story line hav something in common with the story line of smalville.sora fell from the sky,hes been adopted by some1...dun u guyz think so?
i think maybe sora is from another planet,the planet where he was born were destroyed probably by the heartless.so her i mean his biological parents sent sora 2 destiny island,i hav no idea how they did dat without a spaceship tho.maybe sora's dad hav superstrong muscle like superman he just threw sora away just intime b4 the heartless could destroy their world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back