• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Parents

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyknightmaster1

I often wonder what Soras parents are doing during the events of the KH series soras mom could have had another baby and sora could be a big brother or his mom and dad could have gone crazy at the loss of their only son

P.S. how do i change the "heartless" thing under my screen name

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
maybe his parents turned into Heartless.

To change the HEartless sign under your name you have to have a certain number of post like 45 or something. Everytime your reach a certain number the name changes.

gamerboy255

Sora's mom is in the first game but, only for 1 line. I often wonder about that too.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Sora, come get some dinner, god!

But really, his parents must be worried, they havent seen him in over a year--of course they cant see him....theyre voices! They dont have a body!

D

Dexter

O-k STOP asking this! Really, how in the hell should we know? I mean woops I forgot to tell you im Nomura *OMFG*.......So stop asking we don't know!!!??? O-k? O-k!

.....An to change the heartless symbol you need to get this number of posts. I think you get Gummi ship builder, Heartless, and Shop Kepper. Then once you get a 1,000 post you can right anything you want1 Like Keyblade Master! Or Pwnage Maaster. Thats why alot of members stay around here a long time! ^_^

BeastlyKillaKreg

Riku_kun said:
I think the line is
"Sora...dinner's ready...Sora?"
xD i know the lines..yet I've played it like 2 times.

and Roxas13 give him a break jeez.Welcome dude, btw~!

its' "sora...dinner's ready, come on down. sora?"
i played it 8 times. owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back