• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's New Clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mog

Awards
I was browsing and came across this picture:
_Oathkeeper____Sora_x_Kairi__by_kaizer21.png

I think this outfit suits Sora. I wouldn't mind him having this in 3D, it's something laid back and casual rather than the sort of action-explorer outfits we have seen him in. Thoughts?

Youniquee

Awards
I think it makes more sense for him to have something adventurish. After all, he is fighting heartless, getting hurt and all that stuff. An outfit like that wouldn't really be protective. But then look at Riku...
Am I the only one who thinks that pose is really suggestive in the picture lol

Mog

Awards
I think it makes more sense for him to have something adventurish. After all, he is fighting heartless, getting hurt and all that stuff. An outfit like that wouldn't really be protective. But then look at Riku...
Am I the only one who thinks that pose is really suggestive in the picture lol
Yeah but I said I didn't really want him in adventure clothes anymore, I know he's doing all that but yeah, look at Roxas and Riku's clothes. Agreed on the last part.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
That fanart is of what he would look like if he was going to school.
Kairi didn't wear her school wear when she was off the island.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why would Sora wear his school clothes while on an adventure? Lol.

(slightly off topic but I wish for a costume option in KH like how Dissidia has them....I was about to say the 3rd Birthday, but it was tedious to try and get all of the costumes.)

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Yeah but I said I didn't really want him in adventure clothes anymore, I know he's doing all that but yeah, look at Roxas and Riku's clothes. Agreed on the last part.

I was going to say something demeaning at first, but I see where you're coming from. Sorta.

KH2 Sora went a tad overboard I feel―his appearance while in "Limit Form" would have been a better look for him in that game. And for his future apparel, I want something that leans on casual but still maintains that adventure-y feel. Something a bit more matured and reasonable for him. Not school clothing―that's the opposite of what he should be wearing for a number of reasons.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Yeah he doesn't scream adventurous to me. he doesn't look intimidating at all. Then again he never looks intimidating unless he's running at you with Kingdom Key hoisted on his shoulder. Nothing scarier than a 14 year old kid running at you with a giant key lookin' to bash your head in.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yeah he doesn't scream adventurous to me. he doesn't look intimidating at all. Then again he never looks intimidating unless he's running at you with Kingdom Key hoisted on his shoulder. Nothing scarier than a 14 year old kid running at you with a giant key lookin' to bash your head in.
Oh god, that's so true. I actually saw 14 year olds running around with keyblades and I was afraid to be bludgeoned.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Oh god, that's so true. I actually saw 14 year olds running around with keyblades and I was afraid to be bludgeoned.

you live in a bad neighborhood. what kind of a world do we live in where kids can get keyblades? what if they brought them to school. we need to start a keyblade awareness program.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
you live in a bad neighborhood. what kind of a world do we live in where kids can get keyblades? what if they brought them to school. we need to start a keyblade awareness program.
We live in a world that wants to fight the darkness?
AWARENESS PROGRAM IT IS~!

I sometimes wish there was alternate costumes for the main cast.

I wonder why they don't implement something like that.
That would actually be cool. But I doubt they'd do something like that...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Keyblade AND Darkness Awareness class. I still wouldn't pay attention unless Master Xehanort was the one lecturing, honestly. I'd still go around swinging my Keyblade around not caring about the lives of others.

Box_ghost

Sora wearing school clothes to go and join the fight? That makes litttle sense.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Keyblade AND Darkness Awareness class. I still wouldn't pay attention unless Master Xehanort was the one lecturing, honestly. I'd still go around swinging my Keyblade around not caring about the lives of others.
And that is why people would be bludgeoned. XD

Relix

A traveler
Awards
reckless handling of a keyblade is serious business. statistics show that if one witnesses someone get bludgeoned by a keyblade, they are more than likely to bludgeon others with a keyblade themselves. Master Xehanort for President of the Keybladeless Utopian Program Operation...or K.U.P.O for short.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Don't get me started about the victims of Keyblade bludgeoning. ): There are sad stories about how they end up with no hearts, lost in the darkness, and sometimes even vanish into lights. ): KUPO is here to help.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Indeed. It is a sad day when a woman loses her son to gang related keyblade violence. :( KUPO will do its part.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
This thread=win.

I want Sora to wear something slightly more casual but still have his characteristic, eccentric, look. That picture, as others have pointed out, is of what some people think his school uniform might look like. Although, just becaue I'm curiouse, I would like to see him in his school uniform (maybe there'll be a calm period were life temporarily goes back to normal?) to see how it looks like on him. Though if they ever show the male school uniform for "X" school on DI it'd be more likely be worn by someone else IMO, like Tidus or Wakka.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(I'd like to see Riku in a school uniform. Forget Wakka and Tidus.)

Agreed on the more casual look.

bnc-sion2.jpg

Maybe not like this, but similar.
(Some days I wish SE would remake The Bouncer just because of Sion.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back