• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora's losing it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rasensora

in KH2. sora becomes a better fighter and stronger and etc, but to me it seems like hes acting childish. in KH1 he wasnt this chilish, does anyone else see this? heres an example: sora to riku while he still looked like ansem : "ansem, i mean xehanort's heartless, i never thought that i would see you again. just thinking about all the things you've done make me really mad." riku to sora after fighting xemnas: i gave in to the darkness how can i face everyone? sora: like this, and he makes a stupid face. if KH2 was supposed to be darker then why did he personality change, shouldnt it be the other way around? he shoulda acted like this in KH1 and more serious in KH2

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
in KH2. sora becomes a better fighter and stronger and etc, but to me it seems like hes acting childish. in KH1 he wasnt this chilish, does anyone else see this? heres an example: sora to riku while he still looked like ansem : "ansem, i mean xehanort's heartless, i never thought that i would see you again. just thinking about all the things you've done make me really mad." riku to sora after fighting xemnas: i gave in to the darkness how can i face everyone? sora: like this, and he makes a stupid face. if KH2 was supposed to be darker then why did he personality change, shouldnt it be the other way around? he shoulda acted like this in KH1 and more serious in KH2

I don't think it's that big of a deal. Square-enix deepening his voice was fine enough for me. He sounded like a girl in KH1. Maturity wise, he IS more mature in KH2. I f you look at the game as a whole, you can see he makes more mature/bigger decisions. In KH1 all he did was daydream about Kairi and Riku. (i.e. after Neverland he said he couldn't wait to tell Kairi he flew.) In KH2, dealing with the Org.13 made him look much more grown and mature. I know what you mean in a way, but obviously Tetsuya created Sora to always have a little playful childish part of him, no matter how much he grows.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I don't think it's that big of a deal. Square-enix deepening his voice was fine enough for me. He sounded like a girl in KH1. Maturity wise, he IS more mature in KH2. I f you look at the game as a whole, you can see he makes more mature/bigger decisions. In KH1 all he did was daydream about Kairi and Riku. (i.e. after Neverland he said he couldn't wait to tell Kairi he flew.) In KH2, dealing with the Org.13 made him look much more grown and mature. I know what you mean in a way, but obviously Tetsuya created Sora to always have a little playful childish part of him, no matter how much he grows.

someone who GETS it!

Zeffphyr

Well said. There´s few people that see it like I do and you seem to be one of them :)

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Everyone, blame Nojima. Hopefully BBS isn't being done by him... wait, is it?

Jfighter

Showing the stupid face to Riku was probably supposed to remind us of in KH1 when Sora first met Goofy and Donald, and they did something similar. And I agree that over-all, Sora is more mature in #2, but it is apparent that Donald and Goofy's silly/child nature manifested the goofy/stupidness in him. And yes, Sora did sound girly in #1 (I actually had a friend in the other room think it was a girl talking).

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Everyone, blame Nojima. Hopefully BBS isn't being done by him... wait, is it?
Watanabe.
zspek09 said:
Square-enix deepening his voice was fine enough for me. He sounded like a girl in KH1.
SE didn't deepen his voice. Haley Joel Osment went through puberty.
Maturity wise, he IS more mature in KH2.
...What?
Age =/= maturity
In KH1 all he did was daydream about Kairi and Riku. (i.e. after Neverland he said he couldn't wait to tell Kairi he flew.)
fffffff
He did the same thing in KH2, always wondering where Riku and Kairi where. And really, it wasn't much :\ you would do the same thing if you were seperated from your best friends.
In KH2, dealing with the Org.13 made him look much more grown and mature.
He dealt with the Organization in CoM, too. I guess you can count KHFM, too.
I know what you mean in a way, but obviously Tetsuya created Sora to always have a little playful childish part of him, no matter how much he grows.
You need to replay to game. Sora was way too playful in KH2. You would've thought after going through all that happened in KH1, he would, y'know, toughen up, act more mature. KH1 Sora was more mature.

Really, look at the scenes in KH2

Riku: How am I supposed to face everyone
Sora: Like this :95:

I'm not saying he should get completly mature. If that happened, that's just not Sora.
You can be playful and mature.

DarkNova

Banned
What's the big deal if he acted childish, he's always acted like that. After all, how dark can it be when Disney is in the mix?

Jfighter

What's the big deal if he acted childish, he's always acted like that. After all, how dark can it be when Disney is in the mix?

I heard that in the 80's Disney had some side-company that made dark and creepy R-rated movies (they made at least 1 R under "Disney". So, Disney could get creepy if needed. It then becomes a question of the audience age, which Nomura said was younger than FF. Which is why the KH games are edited between Japan and USA (it talks about it on the wikias). EX. instead of the Hydra bleeding green ooze, it gives off the black/blue vapor in KH2 USA version to ensure a Teen rating.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back