• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Hidden Message

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel13

I think the Paopu fruit was just symbolic of Sora and Kairi's friendship, I don't think it actually does anyhting, its just a legend.

i think they love each other ... awww come on think. kairi CRIED when she saw the wall. and they was holding hands lying on beach in a video

Axel13

Yea, i'm pretty sure a scatterd dream that's like a far off memory, meant something about Namine.
But IDC( I Don't Care.)

NOTE : Sora never met namine until castle oblivion. destiny islands if you want to be technical. and im almost sure he says that B4 Kairi loses her heart.

Also, he only remembers her at castle oblivion bcuz she messes with his memories

Last edited:

Karn1254

Um Kairi... but I can't say that... but I did... but I kinda thought it was to the player, ya know get you thinking and get you wondering why they makes this game more confusing than it actually is... oh wait this game is confusing... never mind...

hoshiko

Website
www.facebook.com
well when i first heard it...sadly i thought it was kairi.

but i don't think it was just her. i think it was just sora's friends in general. he had just saved kairi, but then had to leave her behind. riku was still out there and he had no idea how he was doing. most of his memories of his friends were messed up, so his childhood memories were a little hazy. in the opening u see him holding hands with both riku and kairi ([snerks.]), so i think it's just both of them.

if sora knew who was roxas was, he wouldn't be confused the majority of the game as to who that name belonged to. same goes for namine. had no idea until the end and even then, i don't think he knows what she was to him in the previous game.

Hanzo

This topic can not be related to just KH1 or just KH2. Even though it says it in the game in KH1 it could be in relations to all the games being made. Yet if not then he is mostly talking about memories not anyway connected to one person.

Hanzo

Well Sora knows who Namine is. He could feel her cause she is part of him and they met. Also the feeling of having met her was in his heart. Thats why he said that he feels like he knows her. Also he only talked to Roxas in his heart not Namine. Also I thought it was Roxas talking to Namine in the message at the intro.

Axel13

lets conclude they use the message to confuse and trick us into buying the next game to figure out (hopefully) what it meant

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
i always thought he was talkin about namines work and about kairi

Ding ding ding! Lol. CoM is all about Sora trying to remember who Kairi is, and Namine "lines the pieces up".

if you play that qoute backwards its say a message to naimine

That's a fan-made script. People get paranoid about backwards messages ever since someone figured out those two lines in Sanctuary.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
Guys, I thought everyone knew the answer to this......Roxas was the one talking in the beginning...NOT SORA!!!!! Roxas was talking about the dreams that he kept having of Sora and his friends but it felt like more than a dream. It felt like something that happened to hime because he's practically Sora. That is why he said "A Scattered dream"....etc. It was Roxas opening. (Duh) :C

Sexy Angel
Guys, I thought everyone knew the answer to this......Roxas was the one talking in the beginning...NOT SORA!!!!! Roxas was talking about the dreams that he kept having of Sora and his friends but it felt like more than a dream. It felt like something that happened to hime because he's practically Sora. That is why he said "A Scattered dream"....etc. It was Roxas opening. (Duh) :C

possibly. and hopefully, considering the confusion of this thread.

UrbanQuattrus

"A scattered dream that's like a far off mememory, A far off memory that's like a scattered dream, I wanna line the pieces up, yours and mine."

I always just figured it was nonsense babble designed to sound poetic and meaningful to the audience... "poetry" is too often used to give interest to otherwise banal information in these games, in my opinion. If anything, I think it's only referring to his muddled memories.

Keep in mind Sora was in a coma at the start of the game, so he couldn't have actually "said" this; if it was just a random thought going through his dreams, that makes it all the more likely to be a simple allusion to his memory problems.

Madsix

Really? sounds like sora's voice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back