• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Hidden Message

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow_of_light

i say it has a layered meaning to it. the whole game revolves hearts, the constant struggle between light and darkness, and sora being the key that connects it all. so he's obviously the center to it all, especially since "one sky (sora), one destiny" could be referring to him.
now, since sora the main link, that scattered dream and the pieces could be a lot of ppl:
sora and roxas
sora and kairi
sora and riku
sora and ven
sora and terra
sora and aqua
sora and organization XIII
sora and disney/FF friends....
i know i only stated those that directly involve sora, but when you think about all the little details and the how each person in the entire series is connected, it all comes down to him anyway; just look at the connection map in jiminy's journal (kh2)--he's at the center of it with everyone else surrounding him.

Madsix

i say it has a layered meaning to it. the whole game revolves hearts, the constant struggle between light and darkness, and sora being the key that connects it all. so he's obviously the center to it all, especially since "one sky (sora), one destiny" could be referring to him.
now, since sora the main link, that scattered dream and the pieces could be a lot of ppl:
sora and roxas
sora and kairi
sora and riku
sora and ven
sora and terra
sora and aqua

sora and organization XIII
sora and disney/FF friends....
i know i only stated those that directly involve sora, but when you think about all the little details and the how each person in the entire series is connected, it all comes down to him anyway; just look at the connection map in jiminy's journal (kh2)--he's at the center of it with everyone else surrounding him.

really?terra,ven,and aqua aren't directly involved to Sora and they aren't in the char.connection of KHII

shadow_of_light

really?terra,ven,and aqua aren't directly involved to Sora and they aren't in the char.connection of KHII

not in the connection chart, yeah, i completely forgot to qualify that until it was too late.
not directly involved... since sora's constantly called the "key that connects all hearts" or a variation of that title, i think its still safe to say that VAT is connected to him in some significant way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back