• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

In KH 3, do you think Riku will teach sora how to use the darkness? I mean wielding a keyblade is good. Wielding a keyblade and controlling the darkness is insanity.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
No. Why did you even think this up? This sounds more like a fanfiction to be honest.

Doc

i dunno. just popped into my head

my reasoning, since KH 3 is suppossed to be the final installment, that would mean a really powerful enemy. Why not make himself more powerful by learning how to use darkness?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
i dunno. just popped into my head

my reasoning, since KH 3 is suppossed to be the final installment, that would mean a really powerful enemy. Why not make himself more powerful by learning how to use darkness?

Who said KH3 was supposed to be the final installment?

Anyway, I don't think Sora should use darkness. He doesn't like the darkness. (besides, Riku's thing is twilight, not darkness. :p)

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
it just seems fitting i guess. since all questions are suppossed to be answered in bbs, days, and coded

I guess so. darkness is riku's thing. Just a thought...

Ehhh, there's a good chance it's the last game anyway.

Sora should just stick with light. Darkness is too unfitting for him, xD

L

Lady Yuki

Ya he should just stick with light.Darkness wouldnt fit him in anyway.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It's not so much as he "hates" the darkness as some of you say, it's just the fact that darkness is the main enemy in the Universe of KH. But darkness is a part of everything, so it's really just the darkness that influences ones deeds to use darkness for evil is what Sora dislikes about using darkness and it's the reason why he fights it.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
H

Haxon

Also at the end of KH2 Riku couldnt use darkness anymore and mickey said he didnt belong to the dark realm anymore

plus sora using darkness would be gay. I wouldnt like it, and i know SE would never do that.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Aaaaaactually... if you spend the time to talk to the characters you meet outside of cut scenes, you'd run across a very interesting tidbit.
In TWTNW, I don't remember if it's after the Saix battle or Luxord, Riku tells Sora something along the lines of

"You don't need the power of the Soul Eater yet."

Now my memory's not the best since it's been a while, but even without that fear-striking 'yet' I probably remembered without it really being there -
Riku considered Sora using the power of the Soul Eater, that being - the powers of Darkness. Riku learned that Darkness made him stronger in KH1. Riku learned that by accepting that Darkness, he could be stronger yet. Darkness, to Riku, means strength, and should Sora have proved not strong enough on his own, well... there's a way Riku knows that could fix it.

You can yell at Doc all you want, but the fact remains that the thought crossed Riku's own mind, probably on more than one occasion, and that's before the infamous lines of
"I think the Darkness got to me too"
and
"We'll become the Darkness".

Denizens of Light my tushy. They'll do it so long as it'll get the job done.

tl;dr Riku thought about teaching Sora to use the Darkness in-game.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Antiform did a pretty good job of darkness for sora though.

That was a technicality though, using such a power repeatedly draws one closer to darkness--Antiform being the main result of that. Also it was somewhat of a punishment enforced by the developers; though it can be cheated.

Papou

It's not so much as he "hates" the darkness as some of you say, it's just the fact that darkness is the main enemy in the Universe of KH. But darkness is a part of everything, so it's really just the darkness that influences ones deeds to use darkness for evil is what Sora dislikes about using darkness and it's the reason why he fights it.

He seems to hate darkness more on principle than because of the things associated with it and the motives behind using it. He's always seemed kind of simple-minded to me in that way.

Sunshine

Website
www.youtube.com
Sora's darkness...? Sounds like him becoming a... Possible Antagonist? Riku becoming the new protagonist? I like it. =] I would love to see that though. But back to topic personally I think he doesn't have any darkness ._.

? KB?

Aaaaaactually... if you spend the time to talk to the characters you meet outside of cut scenes, you'd run across a very interesting tidbit.
In TWTNW, I don't remember if it's after the Saix battle or Luxord, Riku tells Sora something along the lines of

"You don't need the power of the Soul Eater yet."

Now my memory's not the best since it's been a while, but even without that fear-striking 'yet' I probably remembered without it really being there -
Riku considered Sora using the power of the Soul Eater, that being - the powers of Darkness. Riku learned that Darkness made him stronger in KH1. Riku learned that by accepting that Darkness, he could be stronger yet. Darkness, to Riku, means strength, and should Sora have proved not strong enough on his own, well... there's a way Riku knows that could fix it.

You can yell at Doc all you want, but the fact remains that the thought crossed Riku's own mind, probably on more than one occasion, and that's before the infamous lines of
"I think the Darkness got to me too"
and
"We'll become the Darkness".

Denizens of Light my tushy. They'll do it so long as it'll get the job done.

tl;dr Riku thought about teaching Sora to use the Darkness in-game.

Hmm, I could SWEAR that I read something along the lines of that in one of your older fan fics... It was in TWTNW and everyone else was sleeping.. and Sora and Riku had a fuzzy moment...

But that's based off my foggy memory too :p

Souhaits

I think Sora definitely has darkness in him, he just hasn't tapped into it yet. Remember the room you go to when the fairies give you new clothes? If you "talk" to the mirrors, one says that you see yourself being overcome by darkness. A reference to Antiform? Probably. Foreshadowing? Possibly. As much as I think Sora's a great character, they could still do a lot with him. After all, darkness isn't necessarily evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back