• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's crown is the same as King Stephen's crown.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomasmccann

Awards
I watched Sleeping Beauty yesterday. It has a very gothic feel, everything straight and tall, trees, castle, dress, CROWNS. I noticed King Stephen's crown is EXACTLY the same as Sora's necklace. Just pointing out.

tomasmccann

Awards
My mind was blown with this newfound logic. That must mean he is the secret son of the King and brother to Aurora.

There's no need to be a smartass. I said i was just pointing out. I thought it might be an interesting observation that i could share with other users, but clearly it's not the case, so in future I shall not post any useless information in case I blow somebody's mind.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Wow. That's interesting, it really is the same. LOL I now know who Nomura's favorite princess is.

tomasmccann

Awards
...So...technically...Sora's royalty?

King Stephen probably has a crown outlet franchise across the universe and that's probably how sora got the crown. KH3 plot will probably be about sora trying to save the poor children in taiwan from the unpayed work in King Stephen's mass production chain.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
King Stephen probably has a crown outlet franchise across the universe and that's probably how sora got the crown. KH3 plot will probably be about sora trying to save the poor children in taiwan from the unpayed work in King Stephen's mass production chain.

Lol, that's hilarious, just as the idea of Aqua setting up a wayfinder-selling business on the bazaar of Agrabah.
Merchandising is win!!!
And with enough money it's also easier to defeat Xehanort...just suffocate him in a rain of munny...*ggg*

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There's no need to be a smartass. I said i was just pointing out. I thought it might be an interesting observation that i could share with other users, but clearly it's not the case, so in future I shall not post any useless information in case I blow somebody's mind.

Smartass is natural for me. -shrug-

Calm down. I was joking. #1 rule of being on KHI since you've been here for a year: Everybody is sarcastic so when somebody says something smart, don't get mad. Joke back.

minespatch

Well, maybe this is just the stupidity coming out of me, but why is he sitting on a thrown in the soundtrack cover?

Awards
Well, maybe this is just the stupidity coming out of me, but why is he sitting on a thrown in the soundtrack cover?

Characters are always doing off-beat things on soundtrack covers. I'm not sure why, but hell I'm fine with it.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Because after hiding in the wilderness with his two animal friends living by the carefree motto "it means no worries for the rest of your days" Sora realized that he had to return to Enchanted Dominion and take his place in the circle of life by becoming the rightful king...and saving Kairi and Riku fits somewhere in there.

Procrastination

Mabye the developers wanted to disney-fy the whole story. Putting little parts of other stories into KH.
Eg: Sora is wearing Mickey-style pants.
Its pretty cool how KH was made :)

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Mabye the developers wanted to disney-fy the whole story. Putting little parts of other stories into KH.
Eg: Sora is wearing Mickey-style pants.
Its pretty cool how KH was made :)
Or they copied it 'cus they couldn't think of a crown design. But it's probably a just coincidence.
(unless Sora's necklace was made in Enchanted Dominion, given to a keyblade master who traveled different worlds, accidentally left it on Destiny Islands, was found by a woman who soon gave it to her little boy s1eyeballs)

Last edited:

tomasmccann

Awards
Or they copied it 'cus they couldn't think of a crown design. But it's probably a just coincidence.
(unless Sora's necklace was made in Enchanted Dominion, given to a keyblade master who traveled different worlds, accidentally left it on Destiny Islands, was found by s woman who soon gave it to her little boy s1eyeballs)

Cool story.
--------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back