• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora was a heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Not a Heartless, but between the time Sora faded after stabbing the Heart Unlocker in his chest, to the time when Roxas said 'My vacation's finally over', Sora was nothing more than a Heart.

Karutomaru

Banned
Yeah... it's kinda hard to explain, but basically I think his heart began to sink into the darkness, but Kairi's heart brought it back and gave him back his form..... something like that.

Awards
So Sora was a heartless,before he met roxas?

Yes, you noob, Sora was a Heartless before he met Roxas. Roxas is Sora's NOBODY. A NOBODY is born when a strong-hearted person BECOMES a HEARTLESS. SORA has a STRONG HEART, so Sora CREATED A NOBODY when he BECAME A HEARTLESS.

IF SORA NEVER BECAME A HEARTLESS, ROXAS WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN COME TO EXIST, THUS ELIMINATING THE POSSIBILITY OF THE TWO EVER MEETING.

ROXAS = SORA HAVING BECOME A HEARTLESS

COMMON SENSE = CLOSE THIS THREAD

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yes, you noob, Sora was a Heartless before he met Roxas. Roxas is Sora's NOBODY. A NOBODY is born when a strong-hearted person BECOMES a HEARTLESS. SORA has a STRONG HEART, so Sora CREATED A NOBODY when he BECAME A HEARTLESS.

IF SORA NEVER BECAME A HEARTLESS, ROXAS WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN COME TO EXIST, THUS ELIMINATING THE POSSIBILITY OF THE TWO EVER MEETING.

CAPSLOCK - EXPRESS THE UTTER SERIOUSNESS OF THE SITUATION

TerraFTW!

He was a Heartless until the time Kairi saved him Hollow Bastion (this also created Roxas, there is actually a cutscene of it in KH2:FM+). He then became a walking heart. He was then a walking heart until KH2 were Roxas said "My vacation is over."

He may be a Noob, but your just being a douche bag.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Sora after Kairi brought him back in KH1 was not a heartless but a heart up until KH2 when Roxas rejoined him. Well, not really sure what that made Sora but it's commenly believed.

Silver warrior

Im not a noob, I already now this stuff.All I wanted was to hear your opinion and point of view becuse I learnd that the events in kingdom hearts are different to different people.You Jerk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back