• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora Vs. Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sora Vs. Roxas as a main character?

• Sora

Votes: 38 27.9%
  • Roxas

Votes: 51 37.5%
  • Don't care.

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Both.

Votes: 40 29.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikejaxer

Roxas,
I would prefer sora if he wasn't always over the freaking moon. Nothing wrong with it, it's just that he's a bit TOO happy

SilverCyrus

Roxas, Because IMO he has more of a story behind him and his life is more interesting for a games plot, IMO

but Sora is also a awesome character,

I would like to see another Mickey/Riku based game that would be cool
I would like to see a more serious side of Sora in a future game.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The kid was actively out for blood, went about trying to back-stab Organization members, and told Goofy and Donald to take a long walk off a short bridge and for Jiminy to shut his mouth. Plus, how he treated the entire Namine issue was mature enough to me. So how is any of that not serious? Just because he doesn't go around and mope about it doesn't make it less serious :\

Axens

Banned
Actually, Roxas is the one that basically won in the regular KH2 xD; in the scene battle. Roxas just got cocky so Sora managed to surprise him by summoning back his Keyblade, an ability Roxas didn't know about.

Yeah, I watched the battle again XD Then I can safely go back to my original choice and say Roxas. He is the cooler one and if he went all out could definitely beat sora. Well...unless he used his forms, specifically final form D:

SilverCyrus

The kid was actively out for blood, went about trying to back-stab Organization members, and told Goofy and Donald to take a long walk off a short bridge and for Jiminy to shut his mouth. Plus, how he treated the entire Namine issue was mature enough to me. So how is any of that not serious? Just because he doesn't go around and mope about it doesn't make it less serious :\

<.< I guess,
Its serious,

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Final Form only exists because after their fight, Roxas accepted the fusion.
But to me, it means Sora's the awesome one because nothing can beat him when he has his full strength.
Well, maybe other than Riku. I want those two to duke it out properly now so we'd see the balance in powers. Though with Riku managing to hold his grounds against both Sora (Land of Dragons) and Roxas (TLTW) when he faced them off without emotional waste weighting him down (like it did in the final fight against Roxas), I think he can take Sora :v

Axens

Banned
Final Form only exists because after their fight, Roxas accepted the fusion.

I know that XD

And Riku only beat Roxas due to him using the power of Ansem Seeker Of Darkness. I will always say that he cheated. If the battle was outside of canon and Sora had final form, then he might beat Roxas.

SilverCyrus

Yeah, I watched the battle again XD Then I can safely go back to my original choice and say Roxas. He is the cooler one and if he went all out could definitely beat sora. Well...unless he used his forms, specifically final form D:

I have to add this,
Roxas may be able to beat Sora, but Sora has Friends, Goofy,Donald,Riku,Kiari, Micky,
Roxas really only ever had Axel and Xion as Friends.

So Sora has lots of help if he ever got in trouble,

And When Roxas and Sora Fought,
Roxas was trying to all out beat Sora, Where Sora probably didnt want to harm him, just fighting in self defence, Giving Roxas the upper hand.

bluefroggygirl

i picked Sora because it's fun when he's the main character. His happiness is so contagious and he's always so optimistic.
But don't get me wrong, i do love Roxas, it's just that if he really wanted to be a main character he would have suited it better if he got to live life a little more than just one measly year.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
And Riku only beat Roxas due to him using the power of Ansem Seeker Of Darkness. I will always say that he cheated. If the battle was outside of canon and Sora had final form, then he might beat Roxas.

Only it was confirmed in the Days Ultimania Riku lost because he was having doubts. He didn't want to believe Sora had a Nobody so he was pretty shake up by it all.
You have to ask yourself how that battle would've gone down with Riku in top shape.

I have to add this,
Roxas may be able to beat Sora, but Sora has Friends, Goofy,Donald,Riku,Kiari, Micky,
Roxas really only ever had Axel and Xion as Friends.

So Sora has lots of help if he ever got in trouble,

It doesn't REALLY matter since we're not discussing "physical" help here. Sora can draw strength from them even when they're not around. You bringing Kairi in as an example is proof of that.

Ebullient Cur

I prefer roxas because sora is an endless tirade of smiles and friendship, yes he gets angry but it's always so predictable. Roxas is on weed half the time and so is less predictable and more interesting when he puts down the blunt and gets out his two keyblades.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I prefer roxas because sora is an endless tirade of smiles and friendship, yes he gets angry but it's always so predictable. Roxas is on weed half the time and so is less predictable and more interesting when he puts down the blunt and gets out his two keyblades.

Hey, welcome to KHI. :)

Unfortunately, this topic is really old and bumping topics three months old or more isn't allowed. BUT! If you want to continue the conversation you're allowed to make a new topic~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back