• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora, Riku, and Kairi.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
I think Kairi's love is more like friendly, sisterly love. She cares for both of them. ''We'll be together everyday, right Sora?'' --Kairi, when she said this, i think she meant that when she forgot about him and lost him, she'd never let that happen again. [Friends wise]. Kairi didn't do much for Sora, the person who sacrificed everything, was Riku.

bladed asassin

wat about the popu friut...the drawling on the wall of the secret place..in the end of kh kiari puts a tear out for sora when she sees the fruit on the wall.. then she does the same and sora sees it at the end of kh2.. so i think its more than just friendly love...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Okay, I forgot about that. Yeah, I guess there might be something. We won't know until there are more sequels.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
Re: Sora, Rikku, and Kairi.

Rikku gave himself to the darkness for kairi, I think that he loved her at least as much as sora.

So did Sora. He turned himself into a Heartless for her. xD

Riku was selfish and just wanted to prove he was better than Sora. His actions were noble at first, but when he steeped his heart deeper into the darkness, he became selfish and only thought of himself.

Puck

Agreed. Wonder what Riku'll do when he sees it huh?
I know what he'll do and say:

Riku: Man....Sora is a crappy artist.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
So did Sora. He turned himself into a Heartless for her. xD
I'll say this: In comparison to what riku put himself through for both kairi and sora, even after he knew they were both safe, this act is nothing.(remember he had come as close to trying to become a heartless as he could, he couldn't, his heart was just to strong)
Riku was selfish and just wanted to prove he was better than Sora.
Never mind that he fought all the time to rejoin kairi and sora. The only reason he didn't join sora in Traverse town was because if he thought he had already been replaced by donald and goofy. He put himself through the darkness for them - more specifically for her - risked his life on many occasions to help them.(he took on roxas, alone, unarmed for fear he might kill him)
His actions were noble at first, but when he steeped his heart deeper into the darkness, he became selfish and only thought of himself.
Stopping ansem kill kairi and donald/goofy shows that he did more than things just for himself. He had his moment of arrogance, sure, but every kid(including sora) has.

Riku191

yea but he wouldnt listen to reason at all in kh1 he thought he had everything figured out from the start

Puck

Riku is one of those guys where you have to fight them to get them to turn from the bad side. It would've been better if it was a fist fight. Those always knock the sense into guys. Sad to say it but it is all part of the code of manhood. So Sora and Riku had to have a good fight.

Squ@ll

Maybe Riku just moved on and just like angelsinflight said realized Kiari loved Sora 2...Thats why he became so jealous

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
I will personally be very upset with Riku if he did move on, I mean expecially after all he wnet through for her.

Puck

^If he gets a girl like the blue haired knight, I say his moving on was worth it.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
I find it very unlikely that will hapen but if he does then I will be happy, however it seems that the writer doesn't much care about him.

Sora18

another mystery that has meant to be solved, but I still Think Sora has crushes for Kairi, because don't you remember when Sora was at Halloween town, and saw him, and Kairi dancing, and then donald, and goofy were like, why are you blushing sora? i know who you are thinking of.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Puck said:
^She was the last one to remember him. The VERY LAST ONE. Although Selphie didn't remember his name, she at least remembered there was another boy besides Riku. Kairi only thought that there was Riku. Obviously Selphie cares more about Sora than Kairi does. The Very last one to remember. Omg.

The scene in the beach happened when Roxas was still roaming, which means that Sora wasn't awake yet and still didn't complete his memory. She wasn't the last one either. Riku always remembered him for some reason, as he helped to scout Roxas and all, it was probably that he wasn't affected as the rest. But Kairi was, and by that time she was already remembering him by bits and pieces as Sora got his memory back, compared to the rest of Sora's friends and crew. The two people that are special were the first, so stop spouting nonsense. And besides, I never heard or is proven that the line-up in how they remember him was in order of who cared most *rolls eyes*.

^ And wrong. It was Selphie who didn't remember. Kairi was the one that mentioned the "other boy". Let me refresh your memory back to the conversation.

Kairi: Do you remember those boys that used to hang out with us?
Selphie: Riku?
Kairi: Yeah.
Selphie: I wonder whatever happend to him. I sure miss him.
Kairi: He's far away. but I know we'll see him again.
Selphie: Sure. Of course we will.
Kairi: And the other boy?
Selphie: What other boy?
Kairi: The one who was with me and Riku all the time, we played together on that island. His voice alway used to be there...but now it's gone. I can't think of his face, or his name (and we all know the reason why). I feel awful about it. So I told myself, I'm not going to the island until I remember everything about him.
Selphie: Are you sure you didn't make him up?
Kairi: *nods head*
Roxas: Naminé?

*comes Roxas scene*
Roxas: Naminé…? What’s happening to me?
Kairi: Who are you? And that’s not my name. I’m Kairi.
Roxas: Kairi…I know you. You’re that girl he likes.
Kairi: Who? Please, a name!
Roxas: I’m Roxas.
Kairi: Okay, Roxas, but can you tell me HIS name?
Sora: You don’t remember my name? Thanks a lot, Kairi! O-kay. I guess I can give you a hint. Starts with an “S”!

*Cue the bottled scene just after that*
Selphie: What's that?
Kairi: A letter...I wrote it yesterday to the boy I can't remember. I said no matter where he is...I'll find him. One day. And when I stopped writing, I remembered we made a promise, omething important. This letter is where it starts. I know it.
Selphie: Wow...I hope he gets it.
Kairi: He will. Starts with an “S”. Right, So-ra?

pwn3d said:
she did this:
Untitled-4.gif

and this:
Untitled-5.gif

Don't forget these:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/pwn3d1/Untitled-3.gif
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/pwn3d1/Untitled-2-2-1.gif
this one is rather important:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/pwn3d1/Untitled-7.gif

As bad ass as riku is.... i doubt he could match sora in kairis love.... and those are just some i remember, many other scene do exist.

Right.

.:{S u t e k i~M i d o r i}:. said:
KAIRI:

• Maybe... waiting isn't good enough.
  • No! Sora's in danger... because of me...
  • This time... I’ll fight. You know Sora’s completely hopeless without us. C'mon, Riku!
  • You and Riku never came home, so I came looking for you.
  • I do. More than anything, but not with you around.
    • When asked if she wants to see Sora.
  • Riku, don't go!
    • This causes Sora to discover that the person he thinks is Xehanort's Heartless is actually Riku.
  • ...This is real...
    • Confirming that it's actually Sora after hugging him; he hugs back
  • We'll be together every day. Right, Sora?
  • Hey, let's go home!
  • Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: Starting a new journey may not be so hard, or maybe it has already begun. There are many worlds, but they share the same sky---One sky, one destiny.
  • You're home.
  • Well, your not acting very freindly!
  • Whats his name..i just..just cant think of it..
~~~~

Any ideas? 0__o?

And right.

In KH1, Kairi was in his heart all along. In KH1, she wanted to leave the island with Sora, the “lets go together” line, and when Sora was like “What?”, she hid it. Can't never forget the cave drawings, which in where Kairi returned the Paopu fruit and Sora saw it at the end credits of KH2. Plus, is not fair to compare what Riku can do to what she can. Kairi is not a fighter, she didn’t have a weapon, and even still in KH2 when she tried to do something she got caught and played damsel in distress again. The point is, she was obsessing over finding Sora, wanting to see him, she wanted to do something to help and help him, it shows in the Axel scene and when she met with the TT crew (she waited for him when they told her he might come back). I didn’t even hear her mention Riku until he appeared in his Ansem form in the WTNW. And even when she touched his shoulder it was nothing compared to that glomp hug she gave Sora. All the while holding him tight, closing her eyes, and saying “This is real.”, like she’s not dreaming and Sora was finally...there.

Is stupid to think that she has “sisterly” feelings towards him after everything that went on (hell, even the Riku/Sora fangirls admit this), and that she doesn’t care as much as Riku.

As for the actual topic here, I do think Riku had feelings for Kairi. I think he finally realized though, that Kairi’s heart was with Sora all the time, as it was made clear to him that they belonged together, starting at the end of KH1. Whether he’s actually over it or her is hard to see, but he accepts it so far, and doesn’t try to get in the way anymore.

The part where he feels he’s not good enough for “her” wasn’t only pertaining to Kairi, but for Sora as well, and his friends. It might have also played in his acceptance too, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back