• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora, Riku, and Kairi.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Re: Sora, Rikku, and Kairi.

Riku got with Kairi, it wouldn't be that great.

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com

I think that Riku thinks that what he is now, he can't have someone like Kairi. Maybe perhaps he has accepted the fact that she shows more affection towards Sora. And he knows that it's Sora who's meant to be with her. Even though he did everything for her, he still can't be with someone who has a pure heart like her.

Sora only had day dreams of Kairi because he had a hormonal brake down...

In the end of KHII, i think he was just happy to be back with Sora and Kairi, and didn't care either way.

Puck

^Kairi doesn't show too much affection to Sora. We have to remember that she's the last one who started remembering Sora. I didn't see her bowing before a nobody just so she could see Sora. What does that tell you? looks a little suspicious wouldn't you say. She even fails as a friend. What did she do to go find Sora?

look what Riku did for his brother like friend. He went all the way to the realm of inbetween just to find Sora's nobody so Sora could wake up out of his coma. And no I'm not supporting yaoi here. I'm just saying that Kairi doesn't really care THAT much about Sora. Riku cares about him more than Kairi because well, Sora is Riku's childhood friend.

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com

I agree with Puck. Kairi didn't do much. Riku did more for Sora than she ever did, all she did was write a letter...To be honest, i'm not a big fan of Kairi...[No offense to all Kairi fans out there]. Exactly, Sora is Riku's childhood friend, they've known each other longer than Kairi has. In all honesty, i wouldn't think it would be fair if she got either one of them, because it would be sad for the other character. But in the end of KHII, it was Kairi who gave her hand to Sora, He returned the promise.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards

They were all childhood friends however. That's what their whole Kairi infatuation is about they all like eachother a lot. But Kairi's a girl. . .

Puck

Which sadly in a way means she could be the one to destroy the brotherly friendship. Unless Riku meets a better girl who has blue hair.

Riku191

who knows maybe in the next game it will be like Riku: i have to kill sora or kairi will never be mine i am the angel of death

Riku191

but it has to be sora + kairi tho cause riku would be like i have to go into the darkness today oh and if ansem comes to the door its probably just me back in 20 years as i am on a neverending quest for sora's love

Puck

who knows maybe in the next game it will be like Riku: i have to kill sora or kairi will never be mine i am the angel of death
I'll be so mad and disappointed if that happens. Besides I think I'll be happy enough if the Old man is the villain. Because that old man in the secret ending is uber powerful and ruthless.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards

It's not so much that i like Kairi as nuch as I think Riku kicks Sora's ass and that he should ultimately be the victor in any conflict.

And who is this blue haired girl?

Riku191

i doubt there will be anyone else tho doesnt leave much opening or evidence that that will ever happen the game will go all werid like riku finding one girl sora out looking for kairi that could take them like 2-3 games lol

Puck

^Hey, if Riku gets with a girl like the blue haired female knight, that would be an accomplishment. In fact, Sora would give him a high five.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back