• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora, Riku, and Kairi.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku191

Re: Sora, Rikku, and Kairi.

welll its unlikely but theres a chance of sora dumping kairi as well maybe that could someday be an opening for Riku

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards

Kairi doesn't show too much affection to Sora. We have to remember that she's the last one who started remembering Sora. I didn't see her bowing before a nobody just so she could see Sora. What does that tell you? looks a little suspicious wouldn't you say. She even fails as a friend. What did she do to go find Sora?
she did this:
Untitled-4.gif

and this:
Untitled-5.gif

Don't forget these:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/pwn3d1/Untitled-3.gif
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/pwn3d1/Untitled-2-2-1.gif
this one is rather important:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/pwn3d1/Untitled-7.gif

As bad ass as riku is.... i doubt he could match sora in kairis love.... and those are just some i remember, many other scene do exist.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
It's true that Kairi did remember him last but i think that was because she wasn't exposed to the same world as Sora, untill the end. But Pwn3d is right, she does show affection for Sora, just with looks even (that is when she remembers him) and even when she didn't remember him she obsessed over him.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Sitting there on the beach all day. Everything she said when she couldn't remember was centered in soem way around Sora.She just didn't know it.

bladed asassin

^Kairi doesn't show too much affection to Sora. We have to remember that she's the last one who started remembering Sora. I didn't see her bowing before a nobody just so she could see Sora. What does that tell you? looks a little suspicious wouldn't you say. She even fails as a friend. What did she do to go find Sora?

look what Riku did for his brother like friend. He went all the way to the realm of inbetween just to find Sora's nobody so Sora could wake up out of his coma. And no I'm not supporting yaoi here. I'm just saying that Kairi doesn't really care THAT much about Sora. Riku cares about him more than Kairi because well, Sora is Riku's childhood friend.

oo common... would you trust axel or siax ,two of the sleezyest members?? noo... plus i disagree with everything your saying about kiari and sora... kairi really can't defend her self if someone pulls a fast one on her soo she can't really lower her self to be sora... sora has the keyblade and will kick anyones ass who ***** with him soo yeah... and i think kiari and sora have there own way of showing they care for one another... sora is more wanting and caring for her, he will do anything or go through anyone just to make sure she okay or to be with her.. and kairi is more effectionate and obsessive of sora.. she wants to be him all the time and she did go out to look for him and she gave him a loving hug in the world that never was soo. plus , have they been able to do anything NOO sora been sleeping for a year and he went out to look for riku and before that her heart was in soras so she couldn't be with him anyway...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^She was the last one to remember him. The VERY LAST ONE. Although Selphie didn't remember his name, she at least remembered there was another boy besides Riku. Kairi only thought that there was Riku. Obviously Selphie cares more about Sora than Kairi does. The Very last one to remember. Omg.

bladed asassin

also did she write a letter to him saying well.. i think you know if you beat the game... she didn't write that to riku ..it was all sora

Puck

^No, but she was touching him very softly. Point is, she just doesn't care about Sora that much. If Sora got with her, she'd probably two time him. I think he'd be better off getting with the blue haired knight. Now she looks trustworthy :thumbsup: .

bladed asassin

what do you think is gunna happen in a E rated game .. i can see it now kiari runs up to sora ,tackles him and starts making out with him... and to add more to this , did she save riku from ansem..nope she turned sora back from being a heartless

Puck

Yeah, what she did was nice. A good friend would do that. I just don't see any solid evidence that in KH2, she liked Sora. I saw some evidence of Sora liking Kairi with the constant day dreaming, but nothing from Kairi.

bladed asassin

they focused on sora in thoes worlds... kiari was in the dungoen of the world that never was... and if she didn't like sora why would she leave the comfort of her home just see him and risk danger and being captured.. cuz she likes him.... and how did selphie care more about sora?? kiari at least remembered there was somone ...she didn't remember him at all ... she just remembered riku

Puck

^She didn't leave because she wanted to find Sora. She left because she was scared of Axel. Sora didn't even cross her mind at that time.

There are two people on DI who really don't care that much about Sora:

*Kairi
*Sora's mother

bladed asassin

umm... kiari said 'maybe waiting isn't good enough" that was said before axel came and she was refering to sora soo she wanted to see sora .

bladed asassin

and also why would you write a letter saying ..'thinking of you where ever you are. we pray for our sorrows to end. and hope that are hearts will blend. now i will step forward to realize this wish. and who knows. starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it has allready begun. there are many worlds, but they share the same sky , one sky ,one destiny" to someone you don't care about

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
KAIRI:

• Maybe... waiting isn't good enough.
  • No! Sora's in danger... because of me...
  • This time... I’ll fight. You know Sora’s completely hopeless without us. C'mon, Riku!
  • You and Riku never came home, so I came looking for you.
  • I do. More than anything, but not with you around.
    • When asked if she wants to see Sora.
  • Riku, don't go!
    • This causes Sora to discover that the person he thinks is Xehanort's Heartless is actually Riku.
  • ...This is real...
    • Confirming that it's actually Sora after hugging him; he hugs back
  • We'll be together every day. Right, Sora?
  • Hey, let's go home!
  • Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: Starting a new journey may not be so hard, or maybe it has already begun. There are many worlds, but they share the same sky---One sky, one destiny.
  • You're home.
  • Well, your not acting very freindly!
  • Whats his name..i just..just cant think of it..
~~~~

Any ideas? 0__o?

bladed asassin

kiari and sora aren't meant to be .. that doesn't mean that she doesn't care about riku ..my gf is the same way she cares for our bestfriend too but she loves me deep down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back