• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora in Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

I only attempted him 3 times. Got him on my 3rd. See, you can't be stupid with him, but it's easy to make a mistake because you'll be fighting him for over 10 minutes, and you'll forget something without even realizing it. That's why it's important to bring Elixers.

KINGDOM KEY+ FTW!

H

Haxon

I only attempted him 3 times. Got him on my 3rd. See, you can't be stupid with him, but it's easy to make a mistake because you'll be fighting him for over 10 minutes, and you'll forget something without even realizing it. That's why it's important to bring Elixers.

KINGDOM KEY+ FTW!

On my game Magic doesnt affect him... and yeah im using the Kingdom Key+ too :D

S

Shadow Soldier

Magic doesn't affect him, which is why you stock nothing but cure.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Magic doesn't affect him, which is why you stock nothing but cure.

I took his entire last health bar down with Thundaga in the effort of not getting wiped out by him due to a stupid mistake. Firaga hurts him, too. Blizzaga does damage as well. Aeroga hurts him, too. Uh... that's all four offensive spells...

Magic doesn't effect him... Magic works on every boss (besides Leechgrave's body, apparently ;-; ) in the game as far as I've seen. Just can't use some on some bosses (Orcus, for example, absorbs Thunder [Not Blizzard <3]).

On the topic of the Dusty guy, when I hit him down to that final health bar, a damned shadow hit me when I was about to jump and glide away (since he was landing) and thus caused me to get hit by the attack. I took critical damage and became silenced... If I hadn't packed that extra Elixir (I usually only pack 1 for emergencies, had 2 against him), I would have died. ;-; I hate that thing...

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
KR∆NK;4503842 said:
Does 100% mean all treasure chests too? ;-;

Nope, you just need to fill up the Mission bar. I don't think you need all the chests to unlock him, but I did have all of them when I got him, so I'm not positive.

kiante

I haven't yet, but I probably will at some point. The hardest part is the Dustflier. *shudders*. Other than that mission, I'm sure I can finish any that I didn't 100% before, since they were probly all related to travel abilities. I'm a bit of a perfectionist.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Nope, you just need to fill up the Mission bar. I don't think you need all the chests to unlock him, but I did have all of them when I got him, so I'm not positive.
I'm pretty sure you don't but I also had all of them so......

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
how many of you actually unlocked Sora,because the requirements for Sora are you must complete all missions to 100%(which for me is never gonna happen)?

I haven't gotten the game yet, but i heard Sora sucked in it anyway. 100% is possible, it just takes practice and patience.....

G

Gijoker

getting sora is a lot easier if you have all the movement abilities

H

Haxon

yeah well i cant brag anymore because my stupid friend deleted my save file!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can i get it back?

Ralz

The info tells me to first get 100% on all story mission? Then go to the Moogle Shop and purchase Soul of Sora, or something like that. I heard he isn't too bad. The fact that he's in the game is nice enough.

geexter

I think, at least, playing with sora/riku/mickey is fun, even if they aren't all that strong.

But then, it does take awhile to finish a mission. xD

KHearts35

If you hear Sora sucks, than they only have Sora's kingdom key. If you have zero gear, his weapon gets better and awesomer than his first one and Sora is better and faster. The reason they say he sucks cuz of his slow finisher combo.

How to get Sora:
(1) 100% all mission in story mode (also the optional missions the members giving you for requirements)
(2) go to moogle and buy "Soul of Sora"

just focus on getting all the missions FIRST and 100% it after you BEAT the game and that should be a little easier to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back