• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sooo...This Guy Built a Raft

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Damn rednecks.

I seriously hope the reason for his raft-making wasn't Kingdom Hearts. If that's the case I'd like to climb Notre Dame a la Ezio Auditore.

If that's the example we should follow, then I'll shave my head, lick an electrical outlet, get a girlfriend, push her off a building, and jump in front of a train.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
If that's the example we should follow, then I'll shave my head, lick an electrical outlet, get a girlfriend, push her off a building, and jump in front of a train.

I feel like that's an inFAMOUS reference, but I'm not sure.

Not to mention, the 3 million CoDers would all join the army. #norespawninreallife

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I feel like that's an inFAMOUS reference, but I'm not sure.

Not to mention, the 3 million CoDers would all join the army. #norespawninreallife

Why else would I shave my hair, electrocute myself, kill my girlfriend that I don't have, and jump in front of a train? InFAMOUS was boss. But yes, all of the Call of Duty fans would be expecting snipers when- BOOM! Roadside bomb they step on.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
Why else would I shave my hair, electrocute myself, kill my girlfriend that I don't have, and jump in front of a train? InFAMOUS was boss. But yes, all of the Call of Duty fans would be expecting snipers when- BOOM! Roadside bomb they step on.

I don't remember Cole jumping in front of a train.

Also, raft man is a felon: Zachary Aldeguer Mug Shot

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
It is dangerous if you only have the items that Sora had to retrieve o_O

Nah, suspicious mushrooms and ocean water are safe, Disney leads a great example!*

*WARNING. DON'T LISTEN TO ANY OF THAT.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This is so fake.You getting a girlfriend? Pfft. as if.

Also, that guy is crazy.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
This is so fake.You getting a girlfriend? Pfft. as if.

Also, that guy is crazy.

Haha, a guy can dream, right? But yeah, he's insane. I'm a fan of Kingdom Hearts, but my way of showing off my love is wearing KH swag, not going on a merry little adventure. And I find a minor flaw within this, if he is homeless, how did he play Kingdom Hearts?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I think the real question here is how many mushrooms this guy had before deciding to do this (I say 20) and how many he'll need before taking his sea expedition.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I don't remember Cole jumping in front of a train.

Also, raft man is a felon: Zachary Aldeguer Mug Shot

hahahaha
1x1.gif

Block : Lives On Boat/Green

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I just want to see what his KH tribute looks like. Also, he wasn't homeless...it says he kept moving from place to place, and I'm assuming at one point he was able to play KH.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
That is some major (to the point of being idiotic) dedication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back