• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something that doesn't make sense....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nxtgarnett5

Ok in Kingdom Hearts 2, Sora finds out about organization XIII again because he lost his memory of them from castle oblivion, yes thats the obvious. Although Sora should of figured that XIII meant thirteen people in the organization. And throughout Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora defeated Xigbar, Xaldin, Saix, Demyx, and Luxord; he watched Axel die and figured out that Roxas was part of them and after that he said "Xemnas is all thats left" Well my question is, how would he figure that he was the only one that was left. Sure he was the only one left in the the world that never was but he only knew of 7 of them up to that point not being alive anymore. Since he lost his memory about defeating Vexen, Marluxia and Larxene and had no idea about Riku defeating Zexion and Lexaeous.

So yeah in the end how the hell did Sora know for sure that Xemnas was the only one left in the organization with all that has gone on?

State

Awards
Remember this scene?
KH-Vids.Net Video Player
You only get to see that amount of members, so, it would be logical for Sora to assume that that's the amount of members in the group.

nxtgarnett5

I still think Sora would be so taken in by everything was happening he would have time to count how many people there were and shouldn't the name Organization XIII be significant

State

Awards
Comparing Sora's intelligence to the one he had in KH1, he isn't very bright.

nxtgarnett5

Not many people imply that he is smart lol. Well i guess technically if Sora ever did read jiminy's journal he would see that the other members were eliminated at Castle Oblivion even though I don't get why it was in the journal in the first place. but wouldn't he even question what the hell CO was if he actually did ever read the journal

Relix

A traveler
Awards
1. They presented themselves to Sora in Hollow Bastion so I think he got a good count of who he'd be against.
2. Jimminy's Journal had some entries on fallen members so idk

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
There's also always the wildcard option of Sora unknowingly drawing knowledge from Roxas. Roxas knew about the Organization members who fell in Castle Oblivion. Joined with the ones slain in KH2 and that he himself was with Sora, Sora'd "know" through Roxas Xemnas was the last one.

If Sora blurted out "with the five, I mean, six of us-" most likely because of Roxas, this isn't so unthinkable.

State

Awards
There's also always the wildcard option of Sora unknowingly drawing knowledge from Roxas. Roxas knew about the Organization members who fell in Castle Oblivion. Joined with the ones slain in KH2 and that he himself was with Sora, Sora'd "know" through Roxas Xemnas was the last one.

If Sora blurted out "with the five, I mean, six of us-" most likely because of Roxas, this isn't so unthinkable.

Mmhm, that's a good point.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

This works for me I guess. The other explanations don't really work since it is still Orginization XIII. He should have assumed there were more.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
And, what about the graveyard with all the members of Organization's titles before you reach the place where Xemnas is talking to Kingdom Hearts. Well, all of them, except for Roxas and Xemnas' graves were red, which meant that they were deceased. But, I guess Sora thought that the cloaked figure he faught (Roxas) was killed off or he didn't know what those graves meant.

State

Awards
And, what about the graveyard with all the members of Organization's titles before you reach the place where Xemnas is talking to Kingdom Hearts. Well, all of them, except for Roxas and Xemnas' graves were red, which meant that they were deceased. But, I guess Sora thought that the cloaked figure he faught (Roxas) was killed off or he didn't know what those graves meant.

Ja, but by the time Sora reaches that room, he should have asked himself that and/or Donald and Goofy.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think they'd have gotten the hint after they beat Luxord and Saix.
Beat them = red, broken stones, the same as the rest of the stones. I'd be more worried if they did question themselves, instead of assuming that whatever other members might've been, that they were now gone. And that was also about the time Riku told Sora and Kairi about Roxas so the one remaining Proof of Existence which had the crests of Oblivion and Oathkeeper on it would still make sense with its blue glow.

nxtgarnett5

Hold up, I don't think when Sora said the five of the - no the six of us he meant Roxas at all. I thought he was either talking about Jiminy or Kairi but at that point in the game I don't think Sora even knew who Roxas was so i don't think that makes sense at all

Multifridgeman

Firstly, the room with the 'gravestones' had almost every grave destroyed, and Sora defeated the two that were left. He could only assume that Xemnas was the last member.

Secondly, in the cutscene where Riku becomes himself again, he says that Xemnas is the Org's last survivor. He would know because he remembered what happened in CO.

It would make sense if he asked what happened to the other members. It would be interesting to see how he copes with the truth that he can't remember.

nxtgarnett5

well technically just because Riku remembers what happened in CO doesn't mean he knew how many members of the organization Sora defeated in his time that he was there. So yeah he would know who he kiilled but not know exactly what happened to Sora

Decade

I would assume that Sora only knew about the ones that were directly in KH2 fighting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back