• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something in Days got my attention(possible spoiler).

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ihaveepilepsy

There is no doubt in my mind that this has already been posted before, but I'm far too lazy to go search for it. Anyways I was replaying Days because Birth By Sleep just came out and I was wondering if there was anything that I'd understand since Birth By Sleep came out. I stumbled across this- http://i50.tinypic.com/3022jo6.png

Could Xemnas be talking about Ventus? I was just curious.
If this has been brought up before then by all means close this thread.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Like Insomnia pointed out, this probably does have to do with the Terra-Ven's relationship.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm guessing he's referring to Ven and Terra's relationship. It's actually not hard to see.

Samhain

Bronze Member
It probably has to do with the Terra- Ven connection. It will most likely be talked about in the Birth by Sleep Ultimania though, so we won't have any confirmation until then.
why would it deal with a terra - ven connection? the biggest is master - ven connection. wouldn't he understand it the most? ....he's dealt with ventus "sleeping" before.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
why would it deal with a terra - ven connection? the biggest is master - ven connection. wouldn't he understand it the most? ....he's dealt with ventus "sleeping" before.

Why would it be a Master Xehanort- Ven connection? Xemnas is Terra's Body and Soul, so it would only make sense that it's their connections. Also Day's gave a few scenes showing the Terra- Ven connection.

Dual

In the World, looking for something worth finding
It's the same way as the "We're friends right?" scene between Terra and Ven that appared on some of the trailers and the end of the Dark Meridian convrasation between Roxas and Xemnas, when Xemnas asks Roxas if he remembers his true name.

Terra & Xemnas both blaced their hand on Ven & Roxas shoulder as they passed by.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Why would it be a Master Xehanort- Ven connection? Xemnas is Terra's Body and Soul, so it would only make sense that it's their connections. Also Day's gave a few scenes showing the Terra- Ven connection.
i know but xemnas also looks like master xehanort because hes based on xehanort apprentice who is master xehanort. xemnas personality is nothing like terra's. the traits of master xehanort rubbed off on our dear beloved terra/xemnas. xemnas is an emotionless evil bastard. he holds terra's memories; small portion of them and master xehanort's memories; most likely. that is why he said that. how the hell would terra know anything about 'sleep' regarding ven at all? the person who knows ven the most is master xehanort. he also dealt with ven "sleeping" when he was incomplete when he landed him on destiny islands. terra doesnt kno any of that. just because terra is the body and soul of xehanort doesnt mean it was terra saying that. xehanorts traits rubbed off on terra.

blue490246

and plus, dont know if im right on this, but i dont think terra knew ven "went to sleep" at all, since theres only 2 times he falls "asleep" - the beginning of bbs (where MX plans to leave Ven at destiny islands) and at the end after ven beats vanitas, and both times terra was not there to know about this. if anything, i think its MX's side of Xemnas saying that phrase.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
It's not Terra's soul, its his body but its MX soul who took over.

Ummm, no. Terra's body and soul were taken over by MX's heart. His body and soul stayed in put. It's just his heart was thrown out and in the armor to beome Lingering Sentiment. Mansex's is Terra's Nobody, while Ansem SoD is Master Xehanort's Heartless.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
If anything, this hints at Xehanort being Master Xehanort instead of Terra like people thought, since Roxas is basically Ven but from Sora's body. I'm assuming Xemnas saying "so sleep has taken you once again" refers to Ven being KO'd at Destiny Islands. Master Xehanort used Ven for power (i.e. created Vanitas from Ven), so I wouldn't put it past Xemnas to use Roxas for power (absorbing Xion/collecting hearts for Kingdom Hearts).

Z

Zulkir

Well we know Xehanort IS master Xehanort, but the body is Terra's, that's why there's so many Terra references(this maybe, the Aqua "friend" thing) from Xemnas, but none from Xehanort's Heartless (Which Nomura could have put in in FM+, Riku describing his memories having some TAV in em when he was Rikunort..ect).

MeggieKeyblader

Well we know Xehanort IS master Xehanort, but the body is Terra's, that's why there's so many Terra references(this maybe, the Aqua "friend" thing) from Xemnas, but none from Xehanort's Heartless (Which Nomura could have put in in FM+, Riku describing his memories having some TAV in em when he was Rikunort..ect).

That could've been because Nomura didn't really think of TAV and their connection to Xemnas and Ansem SoD while he was writing FM+. And Xehanort doesn't = MX, Xehanort is MX's heart, and Terra's body and soul. And something to do with Eraqus too apparently?

State

Awards
It's Terra. It's a reenactment of the scene where Terra sees Ventus asleep alongside Aqua. Days if filled with reenactments of BbS, such as the scene where Xemnas pats Roxas' shoulder.

Graslar

what i dont get is, since Nobodies remember who they are, and that Xemnas is mostly terra instead of MX cuz its his body not his heart, then how come he didnt recognise Roxas as Ven? i mean should he be having a wtf moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back