• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something i thought about...............

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TERRAISAWESOME

It seems Ven gets Cinderellas homeworld and Terra gets Snow Whites world.So what world will this unknown third person have.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I'm sure each character will have more than one world. =P

I think that each character will go to a certain number of worlds. Some will overlap, and some will be unique to one character. !genius

DanceMacabre

It appears that worlds that are home to the princess's of heart are becoming important in BBS. Princess's of heart had no darkness in their hearts. Making connections with that information, I would say that these are both hints to who VAT are, and also who or what the new enemy is. Keeping the Princess's of hearts appearance in mind, that theme here becomes light without darkness. Maybe this is a hint at the new enemies being a lesser form of pure hearts. Nobodies had org13. New enemy has Princess's of heart. but why would they be enemies then...I have my theories, but they are not fully developed yet. Anyways, I have no doubt in my mind that all the princess's worlds will make an appearance.

brittlebulletXL

Website
nnyknife777.deviantart.com
I'd think either Destiny Island, Traverse Town or Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion. If you have two characters in Disney worlds, perhaps the 3rd will be in either of those.

Cos you see him with Ven and The Old Man in a place that looks like the gorge where Sora fought all those Heartless.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'm sure each character will have more than one world. =P

I think that each character will go to a certain number of worlds. Some will overlap, and some will be unique to one character. !genius

That's exactly what I was thinking. Rep + .

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
It appears that worlds that are home to the princess's of heart are becoming important in BBS. Princess's of heart had no darkness in their hearts. Making connections with that information, I would say that these are both hints to who VAT are, and also who or what the new enemy is. Keeping the Princess's of hearts appearance in mind, that theme here becomes light without darkness. Maybe this is a hint at the new enemies being a lesser form of pure hearts. Nobodies had org13. New enemy has Princess's of heart. but why would they be enemies then...I have my theories, but they are not fully developed yet. Anyways, I have no doubt in my mind that all the princess's worlds will make an appearance.

I'm not sure they would... I think purely somone wants to destroy the Princess's to use their power. I know Melificent had the Ansem reports but maybe this is how she knew they had such power.

Perhaps while in Hollow Bastion we will see little Kairi and Her Grandma?
Also I have this feeling that that scene in Kingdom Hearts one might come into play, You know where little Sora and Little Riku go exploring in the secret place, I know they would only be like 4/5 but it sorta fits... We don't long how long BBS goes for anyway who knows it might take them like 5 years to get through it (Doubtful) bu you see my point.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I don't think we necessarily need to see kairi and her grandmother again. I think we got what we needed out of that situation. At what age was kairi sent to DI, I can't remember?

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I don't think we necessarily need to see kairi and her grandmother again. I think we got what we needed out of that situation. At what age was kairi sent to DI, I can't remember?

Point taken, Im not sure about Kairi's age, I guess we can asume she left when Leon's crowd did, 9 years ago from the orignal KH which would make Kairi age 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back