• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something ELSE I never thought about.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Wow. Im noticing stuff all over the place. o_O; Again, im not sure if this answer is simple or not, but I just noticed that during the cutscene right after the thousand heartless battle, Axel says to Sora "Ever heartless slain with that keyblade releases a captive heart." Now..how does Axel know this? I mean. Info about the keyblade isn't exactly common knowledge but if theres some simple thing im missing lemme know. But if not, how DOES Axel know even that much about the keyblade. He couldn'tve found out found out from Roxas obviously, cause Roxas didn't know squat about the keyblade. So yeah. Just an observation. ^.^;

Purplefire

Website
www.ardentflame.com
Well, we need to take into consideration the entire reason that the organization exists: To collect hearts in order to one day regain the hearts that they are missing. I believe that it was part of the reason that Xemnas wanted Roxas in the organization to begin with. So, Axel most likely knows what the organization is doing. :)

Xodyc

the organization studied the heart and all, so i guess it would make sense. meh, that's just my opinion

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
the organization obviously did their research, thats why their plan was so perfectly planned.

Apollo

Silver Member
ya agree ^ I think the first 5 did the research and made the plan got more members and told them what to do but some of the other members like axel did research too so they could understand the plan better!

T

Tragic Fall

Axel knew of the Organization's plan. He was in on the plan, so Xemnas probably told him about the keyblade.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Everyone in the Org. knew what the plan was (even Marluxia, Larxene, and definitely, Vexen, Zexion, and Lexaeus). They had to. What's the point to be there if they don't know what the heck they are doing?

The 13th Order, although not very organized, is still a group of people in the same team, and there is no reason that they wouldn't know about the workings of a pseudo Kingdom Hearts (it was right in the sky anyway).

Though I agree, that Xemnas and the first 5 were the ones who did the reasearch (since they did so before they were Nobodies anyway), and then the rest of the others were only told what it was, how it would work, etc.

I probably think the only one who didn't know the meaning behind how to do it, was Roxas, for obvious reasons. He knew what the Kingdom Hearts was, but was kept in the dark about how it can reach its power (releasing captive hearts), I'm guessing. Maybe we'll find out later.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
the the whole orginization knows that when sora slays a hearless the heart is realeased and kingdom hearts gets closer to being complete.

So how come Sora can just run around and constantly kill heartless at anytime, and yet Kingdom Hearts never becomes complete? You could sit down and kill heartless for days and nothing would happen.

keyblade13

maybe ansem the wise knew and kept that memorie in their hearts and when they turned into nobodys they rembered that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back