• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Someone refresh my memory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Candylanger

Awards
That, we don't know, we only know when and how Alice and Jasmine is kidnapped, but, she may been kidnapped by Maleficent before the Heartless destroyed the world.

Edit: Damn it Smile, you ninja me^^

skatenerd

They were kidnapped in BBS? so they were held captive for 10 years?
seriously!? that would be crazy haha. i dont think so because even though those worolds are in bbs how come in kh 1 they never said "we already have these many so we need this many more princesses"? and this is before they were look for them right?

Talys Alankil

I think Aurora was indeed kidnapped in Bbs, as for Cinderella and Snow white, maybe in Bbs too or afterwards. The Snow white scene seems not cannon to me, since Belle as the fourth makes more sense (the beast arrives not too long before Sora, so his world mustn't have disappeared for too long before that), but that's just me.

TalyaH

there were no heartless in bbs, hollow bastion didn't exist at the time (the weird hibernation chamber they were in) and ansem SOD didn't exist at the time and he is the one that started "collecting" the princesses . but then again if in fact some how someone did start gathering them the "held for 10 years" thing can be logical with the hibernation pod things :) which got me thinking about beast, belle must have been kidnapped last because I guess that beast didn't just waited for a couple of years before going to rescue her, and that got me to think of how did beast travell between his world and hollow bastion?

7thspade

They could easily have been kept for several years, seeing as how they were stored in the sleeping pods.
And I may be imagining this, but didn't Maleficent or Ansem take the Beast to Hallow Bastion? He had a lot of darkness in his heart, or something like that so she or he wanted to make him into a heartless.
If I'm wrong then I'm also curious as to how he got to Hollow Bastion and why didn't any of the other heroes from the princesses' worlds try to rescue their princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back