• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some1 Tell how the summons suck

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggest KHF an

I know every1's been saying that the summons suck so much. BUt how can they when u have KING MICKEY as a summon?

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
they kinda suck.except genie.he is the better one.and stitch auto mkaes ur magic back after u use it all.there is supposedly a cheat that u can summon mickey but its a lie

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
King Mickey isn't a summon... *sighs* If you die in certain battles, Mickey jumps in and you play as him. He can't "kill" the enemy, but he can weaken him to one health point.

Dexen

you don't have king mickey as a summon, that's just a rumour started by gamewinners

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
Biggest KHF an said:
He is a summon because in standerd mode if u beat the journal the go to Timeless River there will be a new door where u have to fight Heartless and then when the fight is over u get King's Charm if u don't believ check out this link.

http://gamewinners.com/playstation2/KingdomHearts2.htm
ummmm, hav u even tried it yet?not all cheats that are in there are real.i highly doubt that

Dexen

dude, i just said this like 2 min ago...
IT'S A FRIGGIN LIE!!
it's a rumour started by gamewinners, and don't tell me to look at the link because i have and some of them are crap (e.g. in-game reset)

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Oh My God. I hate Gamewinners. Brainwashing the minds of the innocent ones. WHY THE CHILDREN!? WHYYYYYY!?... Ok, just to tell you, KING MICKEY ISN'T A SUMMON.

O

Oberon

Yeah, um... This sucks, because Peter Pan is the bomb. And I hate gamewinners too... Really bad.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
I would say the very best summon is Stitch. You can play the Key-Guitar! Or Genie, cuz his moves are awsome. Actually, I like ALL Summons... except Chicken Little. Stupid annoying chicken... I wanna beat him with his own baseball bat. Oh, and I still say King Mickey isn't a summon.

O

Oberon

^^That would be a cool counter-action in the game though, to use King Mickey... That would be insane.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Yeah, I agree with Zorox. It'd be kickass to have Mickey as a summon... but alas, we can't have everything we want can we? Oh, and Biggest KHF an, please don't believe what Gamewinners said, they're liars and don't deserve their title, cuz they're Game Losers.

Riku_123

ok Im not flaming but everyone is right you CANT summon King Mickey and I think the best summons are....Stich because the key guitar is awesome and you oppenent cant attack you while doing the attack....and Genie because well his moves are just insane,plus he has drive forms ^-^

O

Oberon

TheKH2Kid said:
Yeah, I agree with Zorox. It'd be kickass to have Mickey as a summon... but alas, we can't have everything we want can we? Oh, and Biggest KHF an, please don't believe what Gamewinners said, they're liars and don't deserve their title, cuz they're Game Losers.
No, they are game retards, because they're codes are stupid, and make you feel like crap afterward, because A. they don't work, or B. They did, and you realize, you were better off without them.

O

Oberon

Riku_123 said:
ok Im not flaming but everyone is right you CANT summon King Mickey and I think the best summons are....Stich because the key guitar is awesome and you oppenent cant attack you while doing the attack....and Genie because well his moves are just insane,plus he has drive forms ^-^
Dude, we know Mickey isn't a summon, we are just contemplating the possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back