• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some art, come and see-n-c

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Okay, so last time I posted in Traditional Media I drew an extreamly bad drawing, but I like to think I have improved since then.

Here is some of my more recent art, and yes, I know I have a very strange and ugly way of colouring. I also think I use the lighting tool way to much. @__@:

http://lil-ibeatsephy.deviantart.com/art/Kingdom-Hearts-Sora-and-Kairi-138073513

..::- What Now?-::.. by ~Lil-IBeatSephy on deviantART

Neku in a Tux by ~Lil-IBeatSephy on deviantART

My Puppet Broke Loose V2 by ~Lil-IBeatSephy on deviantART

Please look and enjoy, and I guess I could use some CnC.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
From what I've seen, you really need to work on hands to start off.

You have potential, but you need to work a bit harder.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Well from what I can see you do have potential and, as Annoyance said, try working more on hands. Another thing that might be good to work on is adding "movement" to their clothes. Because when wearing clothes, the fabric doesn't fall perfectly flat, there are wrinkles and gathers according to how the person wearing the clothes is positioned. Now, I'm not the greatest at explaining things so I hope that made sense...

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
From what I've seen, you really need to work on hands to start off.

You have potential, but you need to work a bit harder.

Zephyr said:
Well from what I can see you do have potential and, as Annoyance said, try working more on hands. Another thing that might be good to work on is adding "movement" to their clothes. Because when wearing clothes, the fabric doesn't fall perfectly flat, there are wrinkles and gathers according to how the person wearing the clothes is positioned. Now, I'm not the greatest at explaining things so I hope that made sense...

Okay. I will be sure to practise on hands and clothing folds alot more.

Thanks for the cnc, everyone.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
You need to practice for maybe 3 months or so before coming back here. Those drawings are horrible. My Puppet Broke Loose wasn't all that bad, for your level.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
You need to practice for maybe 3 months or so before coming back here. Those drawings are horrible. My Puppet Broke Loose wasn't all that bad, for your level.

Well, I didn't plan on coming back tommorow with another drawing to show, so I will be spending a while away for TM on KHI. I may look at alot of tutorials on DA, if it will help. I have already been spending time looking at anatomy tuts.

Square Ninja said:
What abominations have you unleashed upon the world?

Take a drawing class or something.

:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back