• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► So...um...I'm kinda in love with two people

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
No she doesn't, and Q, I am taking advice, and im listening to what people have to say and giving further insight on the situation >.>

Q

Banned
No she doesn't, and Q, I am taking advice, and im listening to what people have to say and giving further insight on the situation >.>

hmm now I will go and look at all of the comments you said and how you consistently repeat yourself over and OVER and OVER AGAIN and haven't actually DONE ANYTHING ABOUT IT

yeah but as far as i know she doesnt know he exists -__- so im kinda worried about her getting upset (she gets upset over the littlest things)

EDIT: but i guess talking to her wouldnt hurt

I know, but it's hard when hes living with me, always there BAM right in my face -___-

youre right, and thanks for the advice, but the thing is i cant go to my mom for help because if she knew I was bi id either be kicked out or be at a reform school, so i kinda feel helpless right now. and the girl says she loves me, but she is having issues with her ex as well so idk where my relationship stands with her. Plus I think she might like someone else but i cant say for sure

It was never physical abuse, other than a couple incidents but one of those was before he even knew i was bi, it was only verbal/mental abuse, it wasnt a big deal I just got tired of it, I just wish he was the same as he used to be, and as for the girl, i feel like its not fair for me to be with her when i still have feelings for him.

you're consistently always retaliating to the advice other people give you with counter-arguments, that's a little bit ridiculous considering you came here for HELP and SUPPORT

you aren't gonna get much if you keep wallowing in your own pity

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Well have you tried coming out....if that's not the appropriate term, sorry but I think you know what I'm trying to get. I just think if you talked it out with her and or your family then maybe that can help the problem or get it off your system or find somebody to talk about it about the fact that you can't talk to your family or the girl you like/going out with. As for your friend, just tell him your not interested no longer and you don't feel the same way but be gentle or at least don't come off so cruel or whatever and tell him your just not interested or find someway that he'll eventually give up at some point, right? Sorry if this didn't help or whatever but I'm trying. Best wishes to you.

A

Audo

Well have you tried coming out....if that's not the appropriate term, sorry but I think you know what I'm trying to get. I just think if you talked it out with her and or your family then maybe that can help the problem or get it off your system or find somebody to talk about it about the fact that you can't talk to your family or the girl you like/going out with.
lol, clearly you've never had to deal with homophobic parents.

GHAST

God, I truly hate the common American parent. They'll just send their own flesh and blood away, simply because of a sexual preference. Listen, given the situation, maybe it's best just to come out of the closet. While you might not agree with this, it's the only chance to be out of such a restrictive environment towards homosexuality. I'm kind of trying to keep hope in your mother, that maybe she'll still accept you despite your homosexual interests. If her love for you was real, it wouldn't be a problem. I'm not saying it wouldn't change the terms of your relationship, but just maybe she'll be able to tolerate it; after all, you're her son.

Good luck anyways.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
My mom wouldn't be happy about it, shed probably have a nervous breakdown, so its better to leave her in the dark about it, but as for the girl, it doesnt matter now, shes has a boyfriend, and aparrently its not me :/

i'll think of somthing, thanks to everyone who gave advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back