• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So Keyart 11 Yay or Nay?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
So im about 85 percent sure on this one but as the Vip quest for Next week we should be getting keyart 11 as a medal if your not familiar with the its ability here it is

Deals 11 hits. Raises strength by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Lowers defense of all attributes of all targets by 2 tiers for 1 turn. Restores 3 gauges.

Now i decided back in july i was going to buy this because i wanted to try to roll extra attack on it and replace is as my boost medal for bell and beast. But then we had the Kairi medal come out and i pulled for it and i got it and now its my main boost medal.

The Question is should i buy this Vip because if i do roll extra attack on this thing this theoretically would be better then Kairi in certain areas,

what do you guys think?

By the way this is all going off if it comes out tommorow which im fairly certain because the vip medas follow a pattern that points to it being tomorrow

Muke

whatever
Awards
I say yes. Getting Extra Attack on this would be pretty awesome - this is also perfect for Proud Mode's objectives.

DefiantHeart

Awards
That's the one with Shiro's drawing of Xion and Roxas on it right? I was thinking of getting it myself, but Sephiroth Ex pretty much drained me of 300 dollars worth of money without getting it... so I'm skipping vips for a while now so I can pay off my debts and such. I'd say sure though to chu, as long as chu have the money.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
I really don't like buying VIPs, but the game has never given me a medal with Xion in it, so I will have to get this one!

No, I find it really neat because if you get Extra Attack on it you have a buffer that does a lot of what 0.2 Kairi does. Except without the attribute buff and no GDD (but I can take care of that with my setup). I think best of all, it restores SP gauges - 3 for once, or 6 with Extra Attack. In later Coliseum I've found that I can't use Illustrated KHII Kairi anymore and I've had to go restore SP between most rounds, so this medal would take care of that!

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
I really don't like buying VIPs, but the game has never given me a medal with Xion in it, so I will have to get this one!

No, I find it really neat because if you get Extra Attack on it you have a buffer that does a lot of what 0.2 Kairi does. Except without the attribute buff and no GDD (but I can take care of that with my setup). I think best of all, it restores SP gauges - 3 for once, or 6 with Extra Attack. In later Coliseum I've found that I can't use Illustrated KHII Kairi anymore and I've had to go restore SP between most rounds, so this medal would take care of that!
ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

But yes, a KA11 with Extra Attack is a nice alternative to 0.2 Kairi, as will be the VIP Sora PL Illust medal in the future if it has Extra Attack. I wouldn't say it's a must-buy, though it definitely has its uses.
Like in Proud Mode quests that only allow Reverse medal special abilities Quest 500 cough

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
So it *is* coming tomorrow.

And they're giving us the Brooms quest, too.

Wow. They've never given us this good of a deal. They always have done the brooms and VIP medals separate. This caught me by surprise.

This is so good for me. I'm one M&B away from guilting EX Sephiroth. I didn't know how long it would take to get that last M&B, but I was sad because I knew it would be after the guilting campaign. Now that's not going to be the case, against all odds.

Me buying VIP? Crazy, I know. They've really got me now by pulling Sephiroth EX. But I don't really have money to do this, so it won't become a regular thing.

Last edited:

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
So it *is* coming tomorrow.

And they're giving us the Brooms quest, too.

Wow. They've never given us this good of a deal. They always have done the brooms and VIP medals separate. This caught me by surprise.

This is so good for me. I'm one M&B away from guilting EX Sephiroth. I didn't know how long it would take to get that last M&B, but I was sad because I knew it would be after the guilting campaign. Now that's not going to be the case, against all odds.

Lol yeah theirs a pattern to there vip its like 2 weeks keyart then something then brooms then 2 weeks keyart, But damn if this aint a great deal. lol bet you defiantheart changes her mind and ends up Buy it lol

Veevee

Awards
So, would you guys say get Key Art 11 or wait for Illustrated Sora Pride Lands?
( Sora PL Illustrated Ver - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ Wiki )
If I'll get one, I'd only go for one of those and they seem pretty similar to me. One is debuff, the other is buff with better SP restauration. I really don't which one is better in the game. Or should I skip both and wait until we get to farm this Sora-Riku-Kairi-Donald-Goofy medal that is probably going to be in union cross some time ahead?
(I'm talking about the one mentioned in this news: https://www.khinsider.com/news/9-1-...ersary-celebration-Union-Cross-Coliseum-10122)

Muke

whatever
Awards
So, would you guys say get Key Art 11 or wait for Illustrated Sora Pride Lands?
( Sora PL Illustrated Ver - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ Wiki )
If I'll get one, I'd only go for one of those and they seem pretty similar to me. One is debuff, the other is buff with better SP restauration. I really don't which one is better in the game. Or should I skip both and wait until we get to farm this Sora-Riku-Kairi-Donald-Goofy medal that is probably going to be in union cross some time ahead?
(I'm talking about the one mentioned in this news: https://www.khinsider.com/news/9-1-...ersary-celebration-Union-Cross-Coliseum-10122)
They're both better than the SRKDG medal, since that one only buffs for 3 attacks, so 2 if you have double cast.

It depends… I think the GDD of KA 11 is quite useful in many cases. There are many medals with which you can buff your PSM up, anyway, and iKairi 2 should be in every deck most of the time. Plus, PSM buffs aren't as important as GAU - they're complementary most of the time.

Plus, KA11 is really useful for Proud Mode.

^___^

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
They're both better than the SRKDG medal, since that one only buffs for 3 attacks, so 2 if you have double cast.

It depends… I think the GDD of KA 11 is quite useful in many cases. There are many medals with which you can buff your PSM up, anyway, and iKairi 2 should be in every deck most of the time. Plus, PSM buffs aren't as important as GAU - they're complementary most of the time.

Plus, KA11 is really useful for Proud Mode.

^___^

Maybe I'm reading this wrong... But KA11 doesn't do GDD. It lowers defense of all attributes.

I can't blame you for making that mistake. I also thought that when I first read it and thought "Wow, this medal is incredible, especially with extra attack on it", but sadly it's just very situational.

I managed to use it a little in coliseum to restore my SP (since there's no room for Illustrated KHII Kairi in my coliseum setup), but it wasn't working for me in all rounds, and later on it wasn't working at all for me. The GDD that 0.2 Kairi does is really important when you have enemies that already have a defense buff.

However, Key Art #11 is, in fact, immensely useful for Proud Mode. It is the first x3 buffer that I know of that does more than 5 hits. It costs 0 and restores SP. It is reversed. It is great.

The Sora + Friends medal in JP Union Cross will have its place in Proud Mode, too. It's a random attacker and does decent damage for a buffer.

AleMustDie

Awards
Yay for the KA 11
You can use it if you don't have 0.2 Kairi. (DC)

Also you eventually can use it instead of both the Kairi and get another Slot to do damage...in Raiding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back