• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So Is Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unumus

Awards
So is Ven dead? I am so confused What happened because it ended with Ven being Frozen and mickey showing up then BAM! the end. so this is at the end right? i personally think he is because after he "died frozen Etc." because right after Terra's eyes turned amber or gold w/e so he is P-O'ed at MX and for Opening Kingdom Hearts.

PLEASE DONT NEGA REP ME!!! IM JUST ASKING!!!

Unumus

Awards
OMG I just noticed that..... so that's after the gameplaying part of BbS or After???? oh and LOL to that ahh and so what exactly is he chilling out IN?

there's honestly no way of knowing for sure.

that could have been a clip from the middle of the battle, and he dies later for all we know.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
So is Ven dead? I am so confused What happened because it ended with Ven being Frozen and mickey showing up then BAM! the end. so this is at the end right? i personally think he is because after he "died frozen Etc." because right after Terra's eyes turned amber or gold w/e so he is P-O'ed at MX and for Opening Kingdom Hearts.

PLEASE DONT NEGA REP ME!!! IM JUST ASKING!!!

Fix'd.

Anyway, he's most likely not dead, but dying/frozen. But there's no way to know if he does die or not until BbS is out, and we know how long that'll take.

Unumus

Awards
Fix'd.

Anyway, he's most likely not dead, but dying/frozen. But there's no way to know if he does die or not until BbS is out, and we know how long that'll take.
TY!!!!! ahhh i see darn 25 chracacter thing :36:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Didn't Nomura say something to the affect that that battle doesn't take place at the end of the game? Meaning Ven would have to be alive. I could be wrong, though.

Unumus

Awards
oh yeah and right before he got frozen he was engulfed in flames? then he hardend the froze??

Aria

braver by the minute
Didn't Nomura say something to the affect that that battle doesn't take place at the end of the game? Meaning Ven would have to be alive. I could be wrong, though.

I remember him saying something like that too, can't remember where though.

oh yeah and right before he got frozen he was engulfed in flames? then he hardend the froze??

Well they don't look like normal flames, and then he froze.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

I think it was that he said it isn't the ending, but is very close to it, I believe. But then again I could be wrong, since the interview or wherever he said it must have been ages ago.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
u can see hos eyes move alittle so i dont think his dead

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
No, he's not dead. He's just chilling out.

*Runs and hides*

bad pun is bad

Yeah and no. He said that it's close to the end, but not THE end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back