• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So is KH3 a PS4 exclusive or? (tweet included)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora3000

Awards
Hearing that KH3 is finally in production is exciting but hearing that it may be only for the PS4 is upsetting. I really hope and pray I am not the only one who desperately wants this game released for the PS3. It can be for the PS4 too as long as hopefully the creators of the game can release it for more than one gaming platform. I already found out about the fact that the PS4 is not backwards compatible and that would be so unfair for KH fans when the PS4 won't play PS3 games, not even KH 1.5 (and 2.5 for that matter). Also, since 4/21/13, someone broke into our house and stole my PS3 and all my PS2 and PS3 games and boy was I upset and angry because I enjoyed it so much that I can never seem to get it out of my mind. It is also one of the older models that plays both PS1 and PS2 games. It didn't even do us any good giving the police the serial # of my PS3 would do us any good because there were no actual witnesses of the break-in. My father has is currently trying to get a chance in getting the money to replace our stuff that was stolen by signing home insurance forms. And hopefully with my PSN sign-in ID and password, I can access hopefully all my saved game data, downloaded games and trophies on my replacement system.

notnow123487

Awards
Why do you guys want it on PS3 so bad? They can make such larger open worlds on PS4. The graphics may not be that much greater, but the overall scale of the game will be so much greater. Plus if they made a PS3 port, they most likely will have to significantly dumb it down adding even more development time.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Hearing that KH3 is finally in production is exciting but hearing that it may be only for the PS4 is upsetting.

It was just announced that KH3 will be for PS4 and Xbox One...that's it :( Sadly it is not going to be on any consoles from this current generation.

Dexan

I feel uncomfortable about this...Not the fact that it is going to Xbox One... More power to them I say.

It is just the fact None of the titles has been released on Xbox or Xbox 360...Why would they put THE ENDING of the saga on the Multi-Platform.....it just baffles me really. SHould have just kept this one a PS4 Exclusive and then start the next saga Numora has said in the past over multi-platforms.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
3 years later.

Let's go play kingdom hearts 3. Day 1. Xbox boot KH3 please

Xbone: Sorry, no connection detected. KH3 can't be read

Oh looks like Mom forgot the to pay the internet bill again. Well at my least my friend has a console and connection let's go to his house

At friends house

Game will not play, Disc ID to console sync already been made.

WTF is this Johnny it won't play. Did you put me on the family friends list?

Sorry Jake, It seems like I filled up the list by adding my cousins and facebook friends. It only had 10 slots it looks like.

:( No KH3 for me

Don't worry Jake it says I can add more slots for the nice price of $$$$$

We don't have that kind of money though, my parents can barely pay the bills.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
People will buying KH3 to see the conclusion of the saga (or at least most of them will), and those people will be the ones who have played 1.5 and 2.5 and whatever so unless there are a large number of PS3 owners ready to jump ship onto X1 I don't think the X1 variety will sell much.

Last edited:

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Honestly I don't think it matters either way. So what if KH3 goes multi platform? makes sense. I mean, it's been 7 years since the last numbered installment. Its possible that some fans could have switched over to xbox counsols. More power to them, I say. As long as the game is good, it doesn't matter how many platforms its on.

Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy 15 coming to Xbox One | Joystiq

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Hehe, been crazy busy but I thought I'd post in here again. ;p

A lot of what I had been told or had been hearing was that these titles were -in fact- PlayStation 4 exclusives, based on a few leads.

So that leads me to think that the multiplat jump was perhaps decided somewhat recently.

Setsuna ♥

Awards
I don't mind KH on both consoles TBH It won't be a complete loss for Sony because IMO the whole conflict with Microsoft's practices with their console in general and Sony's direct response to it already gave them a massive amount of support from previous Xbox users.

More of a profit for Square and we finally get KHIII (hopefully sooner rather than later). With that said I'm currently rewatching the trailer for like the hundredth time.

Crisis

I coulda sworn I saw the Xbox one logo at the end of the trailer

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I coulda sworn I saw the Xbox one logo at the end of the trailer

Yeah, but only in the HD Trailer.

In the original one there were no console logos at all:
khiiitrailerold.png

So this leads me to believe that there is actually something true about Shamdeo's assumption that this was made recently.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
God damn it. They better develop the game with the PS4 in mind. A 3 gig RAM difference is huge. I don't want the Xbox 1 t hold back either games.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Yeah, I think these were last minute platform jumps.

The press releases I have seem to have added them in.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Microsoft throwing several millions at Square last minute maybe?

I just hope it won't be a disaster like FF XIII where they had to cut out entire game parts so the game would fit on the Xbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back