• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So I'm back...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
It's been like a year or so since I was active in any legitimate sense of the word and things here have changed quite drastically. For starters, I don't recognize very many people and half of the people on my friends list seem to have changed their names so I have no idea who they are (Sabrina?? Riel?? ;_;). So if you happen to know of any regular members who've changed their names in the last year or so, please let me know.

Anyway, for those of you who don't know me, I'm Tobuoi, Tobs, Tob, Tobsy, Tobu, T, or whatever the hell you feel like calling me, really. I've been active here for like six or so years now, on and off. I mostly hang out in the RP section and back in my day, I was quite the accomplished original RP creator (note: don't let anyone who roleplays ever tell you they are accomplished at anything). Other than that, I love drawing, singing, video games (hit me up on Steam - username's Tobuoi), birds, politics (and subsequently aneurysms), among many other things. I also love hating stuff, but I'll try not to delve too deeply in that.

I'll be 19 in less than a month (holy poo, [edit: "POO"?! lmao] I'm old) and after attending a really lame-ass community college for the last three semesters, I'm looking for decent schools in Oahu to transfer to for game design. So that's about it.

Last edited:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah. Where are you going to school (if you are, right now)?

And thanks, Lionheart. I recognize you. :D
I graduated a year ago, tried setting up college poo...

and then realized I honestly would have no way to pay the loans off the right way and get to school through the train.
I need a job and a car first. I don't have either one. :C

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
I graduated a year ago, tried setting up college poo...

and then realized I honestly would have no way to pay the loans off the right way and get to school through the train.
I need a job and a car first. I don't have either one. :C

Yeah, college is a pain in the ass. That's why I'm taking a little break. I, too, am in need of a job and a car. FUNNY.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, college is a pain in the ass. That's why I'm taking a little break. I, too, am in need of a job and a car. FUNNY.

I may be getting my license [finally] soon though. I need to stop getting distracted and read the rules of the road book thing. D:
And I may take some online courses while I'm stuck to being at home all day anyway. So much is going on right now though that I'm not really sure. I need to make another list.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
I may be getting my license [finally] soon though. I need to stop getting distracted and read the rules of the road book thing. D:
And I may take some online courses while I'm stuck to being at home all day anyway. So much is going on right now though that I'm not really sure. I need to make another list.

Lol, lots of people on this site (over the age of 16) don't have their licenses yet. I thought I was the only one.

I blame the DMV. Their hours are a joke

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol, lots of people on this site (over the age of 16) don't have their licenses yet. I thought I was the only one.

I blame the DMV. Their hours are a joke
I didn't want to miss the clubs at school so I never did it during school...

And now my mom's for some reason telling me there's no point since I don't have a car to drive in.

uuuuh
What about my friends who end up drunk and can't drive their ass home? D: Then I'm useful, huh?

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Elegant Esthetics, Dawning Kensei, Tyler Durden, Nate, etc.

Hi!

Siren

Awards
Maybe I'm just easily forgotten :(

:D

Siren

Awards
No; I don't think I've participated in any form of roleplaying for over a year. Writing's where it's at, yo.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
But I like coming up with ideas more than the actual act of writing. I know my grammar and whatnot, but I don't have the finesse for creative writing. I'm good with research essays. :D

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Hey, it's... you!

I totally remember you! You were like, in a roleplay I made, and then, like not.

Great person all around. Welcome back.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Oh hey there. I definitely remember you being around, although I doubt that you knew who I was. Welcome back! (another Illinois kid here too, are you anywhere near Crystal Lake?)

Back