• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So, how's Atlantica in KH 2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pap64

I downloaded the songs that appear on Atlantica in KH2 and I thought they were really nice, especially Sora singing with Ariel on "Under the sea". So I was wondering, since some of you imported the game, how is the level like? Is the music game mechanics fun or is it worthless?

-pap64

Yoda_Mickey

Well I havn't played it myself, but some people say it's like a rythm game... But it looks more like(and Nomura's said this himself) a TIMING game. Not really sucha big difference, but...

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
it is pretty nice, but some of the songs are funny (sora can't dance or sing)
and another thing, you need to finish atlantica in order to get an item for synthesizing ultima weapon keyblade, so if you like it or not (and you want ultima weapon) then i say go for it..

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The YouTube movies looked really entertaining.

Roxas0321

it is pretty nice, but some of the songs are funny (sora can't dance or sing)
and another thing, you need to finish atlantica in order to get an item for synthesizing ultima weapon keyblade, so if you like it or not (and you want ultima weapon) then i say go for it..

U can get the Ultima again in KH2? Oh boy.....It took me 4ever to get it in KH1.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
darkness eternal said:
well once i put my mind to it obtaing the ultimate weapon only took me like 2 hours.

Same here. I started a new game and im actually taking the time to open chests, synthesize items, Get dalmations, make gummi ships ( Its fun! ) and trying to beat the game 100%. Its worth it! i got 60 dalmations in 20 minutes ( I advise collecting every dalmation that isnt in Hollow Bastion before your first visit there ) now all the dalmations i have to get are in hollow bastion! ( go to the dalmations menu in the journal and press triangle. it tells you how many are left in each world ). And try to synthesize many items before HB first visit aswell. Makes the game much easier.

D

Deleted member 5341

LOL I know!! It's hilarious watching that kid sing and dance....
But hey he actually has a pretty good voice!! =]

Roxas0321

Same here. I started a new game and im actually taking the time to open chests, synthesize items, Get dalmations, make gummi ships ( Its fun! ) and trying to beat the game 100%. Its worth it! i got 60 dalmations in 20 minutes ( I advise collecting every dalmation that isnt in Hollow Bastion before your first visit there ) now all the dalmations i have to get are in hollow bastion! ( go to the dalmations menu in the journal and press triangle. it tells you how many are left in each world ). And try to synthesize many items before HB first visit aswell. Makes the game much easier.

I got 100% It was really fun. Especially getting to level 100. ^_^

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Love Believer_x said:
...really? xD maybe i should watch it then... i wanna see sora trying to dance. xD

Believe me it's hilarious. Sora actually has some muscle on him too ^_~.

Atlantica was annoying to me. The music eh, it was ok. The controls..better than before..the mini games were fun if your bored or if you just played it for the first time.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
I haven't played atlantica but it is likr the first movie with a little twist. the only thing that i hate about it is that you can't fight against ursula again but i was lookin forward to that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back