• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

so how long do you think we'll have to wait...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

everydaygamer

on launch day before the intro movie gets uploaded to youtube? cause i gotta say i am super excited to see the whole thing.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
kh13.com is getting ready and they will upload every cutscene and boss fight on youtube. so im guessing we'll have to wait a day or so after the game releases

State

Awards
since the game is 40+ hours maybe 1-2 days?

He's talking specifically about the game's intro, not cut-scenes. :__
There's also how some people get the game earlier, so I'd say about a couple of hours, also taking in consideration how YouTube sometimes takes a shit-load of time to host videos.

Malevolence

Raw Life
Or some people beat it on their own first and then play it again only making a video walkthrough.

State

Awards
There's also how a few people will translate the text in cut-scenes, and other people hosting cut-scenes with subtitles.

xhavenx

when it comes out, i wouldnt watch it because i want to wait when i play it myself, its kinda a pet peeve. but i would be tempted to watch it.

everydaygamer

when it comes out, i wouldnt watch it because i want to wait when i play it myself, its kinda a pet peeve. but i would be tempted to watch it.

i'm kind of the same way, but i can't resist watching at least the CG opening cause it looks cool but i will stay clear of any story related cutscenes till the game comes out in NA.

'DeVour

For the intro:
A day.
To translate:
Maybe two.
3 days?

For every cutscene:
To beat the game; two days.
To upload it; maybe a day or two.
To translate EVERYTHING; a week.
Around 10 days?

jdeib963

If i recall correctly, some of days was dare i say leaked online the day beofre it was released. Most likely this will get the same treatment haha

ventus12

im jus goin to watch it for the intro and plus people who order sometimes have shipping errors and recieve the game earlier than release date it happened with MW2 and could happen again so im guess by the timei get from skool there will b atleast 20 vids on youtube.

State

Awards
Lets pray this doesnt happen as that might make the release even farther along D:

It will still have a possibility to happen. Dissidia's iso/cso got released about 3 - 5 days before its release date.

Flickr

oh jeez i'm excited. I can't play it myself so watching on youtube is the next best thing. -sigh-

ventus12

but i really hope that bundle comes to NA cause i wanna sell my psp 1K it need to get fixed again T-T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back