• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► SnowMan; A Fanfic Collaboration

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I

The Show Must Go On
It is... interesting. Kya is not sure what she thinks of the story at present moment, but she shall decide soon enough.

Now, what I want to know is, why can't I do a collab with Snow? It would be fun...

T

Tyler Durden

I thought we were getting a chapter when you logged on snowy!

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
^And here it is.

Chapter 1

Gilgamesh stood at the centre of a vast, arena-like region. There were no walls, for everything continued off into pure whiteness. Also, there were no floors, just psychedelic black and white patterns in which kept Gilgamesh in place. The massive creature seemed to be familiar with his surroundings, as if it were nothing new. He sat down onto a chair that suddenly appeared under his bulky mass. Leaning back, he leisurely fiddled with his long locks of hair, each hand doing its own thing.

“Come on,” he moaned, “are you ever going to find anything?”

Continuing to play with his hair, he added, “I’m almost afraid there isn’t anything else to find anymore…”

He stopped the swirling movements of his hair. His voice echoed throughout the whole area. “Has it been that long?”

His glowing eyes stared lifelessly off into space. He craved the taste of adventure. It had been too long since his last hunt. Would there ever be another chance?

Just then, a booming electronic voice flew throughout the white area, its sound waves reaching Gilgamesh’s ears instantly.

“WORLD DETECTED. WEAPON DETECTED. PREPARE FOR MORE INFO AND GATEWAY TO WORLD. PREPARE FOR MORE INFO AND GATEWAY TO WORLD…”

The voice continued to repeat its monotonous phrase. But to Gilgamesh’s ears, it was the beginning of a new life. It was the mechanism in which allowed his blood to flow freely. His eyes widened with glee. He leapt up off his chair and, by will, soared to a destination only he knew of. The destination was a complex system of mechanical devices, with numerous screens and complicated keyboards. Upon reaching the machine, Gilgamesh let his hands do all the work. Each arm managed a computer, knowing exactly what to do. The excited beast watched as information displayed across a large screen in front of him. The name of the location, its inhabitants, and most importantly, the weapon all scrolled across the screen. Gilgamesh took the info in greedily, smiling at what he read.

The mechanical voice announced the basic details of what it had found in another booming voice.

“LOCATION: Destiny Islands, Weapon Wielder: Sora Nomura, Weapon: Keyblade”

Gilgamesh listened, deeply fascinated, his ears perking up at the sound of the weapon.

“A-a… a Keyblade,” he repeated, extremely impressed. “I have never heard of that before…”

Then, the reality hit him. He turned around, eyes beaming. Raising his six arms, he shouted at the top of his lungs.

“FINALLY A NEW WEAPON, A NEW ADVENTURE!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A bony, black-haired boy stood motionless in a vast wait area. His face was puckered up in a peculiar position. He stood straight, his small, lean body standing out among the brightness of the room. He wore a beige tee over his chest, and on his legs was a pair of clean, black shorts.

He was waiting for something.

Tapping his foot, the boy commented, "I hate waiting for portals; gets my nerves all high."

Eventually, he relaxed his tense form. He analyzed his body, moving each limb in awe.

"So this is what it feels like to be a human... huh?"

"As a shape shifter, it's a shame that I've never desired to use a human body before; then again, I find these creatures ugly and despicable."

He crossed his eyes playfully. "I'll have to deal with it, though."

Gilgamesh was, indeed, a shape shifter. It was an ability he had obtained when he was exiled to The Void; the area with swirling designs and complex devices. He was able to transform into anything by will. He shape shifted many times along his various hunts, not only to cover his identity but also to trick others into thinking he was on their side. Sometimes he would come out victorious while other times he wasn't so lucky.

After a few more moments of waiting, Gilgamesh gave a sigh and said, "Hopefully I'll get that keyblade weapon, or whatever it's called. It interests me greatly."

Then, he realized something. The small boy's eyes widened. "Ah, how could I have forgotten? I'll need a name."

He scratched his head thoughtfully, almost forgetting he only had two arms. But at that moment, the invisible ground started shaking. A loud rumbling noise arose, eventually changing into a cluster of noisy popping sounds, which gradually increased in length as something bright and beautiful appeared in front of Gilgamesh. It was the portal; a large, spherical ball. Around it swarmed purple and black waves of energy. The energy was so great that it produced its own sound, almost like the sound of wind blowing violently.

The small boy smiled, bending his legs to meet the force of the powerful vortex.

"Well," he exclaimed over the howling sounds of the energy waves, "I guess I'll have to come up with name."

After a moment's hesitation, Gilgamesh ran forward. Just before he entered the portal, he shouted, "Kuna!"

And he was gone.

Last edited:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
woah. damn. this is goood.
impressive D. Kuna eh?
The sword collector going for the keyblade, very nicely done.
i gotta see whats gonna happen next.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Wow, most fanfics aren't that interesting in the beginning, but, this one is fantastic.

Way to come up with Noaru.

I say about 10/10, Dee and Snowy. Good job, guys. Can't wait for an update.

T

Tyler Durden

Ths is great, but isn't Gilgamesh supposed to have six arms, not nine?

I'm pretty sure that's what it says in the prologue.

Aqua

This story is amazing. It is very interesting and the descriptions are very detailed, which I like in my stories (figures, I like Tokien, whose work is incredibly detailed). I have to add this one to my list of fan-fics to keep track of. I can't wait to read more.:thumbsup:

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Thank you so much, Aqua! I'm glad you enjoy it =)

We work hard for this, and we see that it pays off! You guys are awesome <3

Thank you as well, Yunie <33 =)

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
what happened to your other story. The Revenge of the Nobodies?
you aint finished that yet. its a great story that, D.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Sorry this took me so long =3

Chapter Two

“Wonder how long Kairi’s gonna be,” Sora commented, running a hand loosely through his chestnut hair, coaxing his fingers through a few stray tangles. His words were languid, and longing; the atmosphere on this island made any matter seem laid-back, and sometimes, it felt as though nothing outside this microcosm mattered at all.

Riku did not bother with a response - although, it was not as though Sora expected one - lying back with his eyes closed. His expression gave the appearance of a young man lost in thought, musing over an unknown matter, that no-one else was aware of but himself. His sharp features gave him an air of intelligence, making one assume he was mulling over something that a great deal of knowledge was required to understand.

Of course, anyone thinking so would be sorely mistaken. Riku’s thoughts remained firmly in the past, dwelling upon all that had befallen himself and his friends in those years away.

After returning to the islands, accompanied by his beloved friends, he’d done his utmost to repay them for his misguided actions. Making a fresh start for himself, as it were.

“Maybe we should look for her,” Sora mumbled, his eyes beginning to wander the rest of the beach, a single hand held upon his brow. Riku peeked at him with one eye, giving a smirk.

“She’s a big girl, Sora,” he replied, breathing a small sigh to himself. “She can take care of herself.” A playful glimmer lit his turquoise eye, before being hidden in the sweep of his eyelashes. “Unless you miss her too much to wait.” Sora blushed profusely, shaking his head in a firm - albeit, suspicious-looking - fashion. Clearly pretending to care less, his gaze rolled with the ocean as he breathed a forced sigh.

“Of course not,” he protested, letting his hands rest in the warm sands, a few uncomfortable grains finding their way into his gloves, “I’m just wondering, is all.”

Riku smiled, sitting up in the sand. Legs crossed, his fingers ran around in the sands, loosening a frail, bluish shell that lay within the white, rolling bumps. He fingered it gently, wiping the stray grains off with a slow, ponderous movement. He gave a loud yawn as he sat there, not bothering to cover his mouth as he did so.

“There she is,” Sora replied. From the tone of his sunny voice, it was clear that the boy was overjoyed to see her. Tilting his head slightly, Riku glanced at Sora, before following his pointed arm to the other side of the beach.

Sure enough, there was her form, fairly small with distance - yet, her small frame, and crimson hair made her easily recognisable to the two. Not that they’d ever forget the girl. But, as she came into clarity, both furrowed their brows, eyes squinting in the glare of the sunshine.

“Is it me,” Riku muttered, eyes narrowed as he peered towards the simmering horizon, “or is there someone else with her?” He looked to Sora at this point, who, at hearing the end of Riku’s words, squinted as he looked to her. The boy was right; Kairi had brought along a friend.

“It’s probably Selphie,” Sora replied, hunching up his shoulders, leaning back on outstretched arms. Riku looked, leaning forward slightly, but then shook his head of silvery hair.

“Nope,” he replied in a mused mutter, “I don’t think it’s a girl.”

“Tidus?” Sora asked, suddenly feeling a slight pang of envy - not that he’d admit such things - as he decided to take a greater interest in Kairi’s companion.

“No,” Riku noticed, “I think he has black hair.” Sora wrinkled his nose as he stared at the two as they approached.

“Wakka?” he asked, with a slight hope.

“Nah,” Riku replied, with a shake of his head, “no offence to the guy, but he’s not the right build. This guy looks… scrawny.”

“Then… who is it?” he wondered, giving the two a wave. He smiled warmly as he noticed Kairi reciprocate the greeting. Her guest did not react, however, his hands firmly in his pockets as he approached them.

Kairi gave a bright smile as she reached them, ocean-blue eyes shining with joy as she greeted them. Her pink dress waved slightly in the wind as she playfully rocked back and forth upon her heels, her shoes held tightly in one dainty hand. Sunlight beamed from the sheen upon her crimson hair.

“Hey!” she smiled happily. “Sorry I’m so late, I was showing - um,” she looked to the newcomer, blushing profusely. “Uh, what was your name again?”

The boy looked at her, his face slightly bewildered - almost appearing startled by the sudden speech in his direction. Fairly long, dishevelled locks wavered in the light winds, the dark brown sheen snaking amongst his curls. His wide, staring eyes looked back to her in a fearful, darkened gaze as he parted his lips to tremulously respond to her question.

“Oh, it’s Kuna,” he replied, a hushed tone escaping his small mouth. His voice gave the impression that he found it difficult to talk in a tone above a whisper. He struggled with another sentence. “It’s… good to meet you guys.”

“It’s nice to meet you too!” Sora replied, instantly welcoming. His tone had been bizarre; he’d begun in his usual, overly cheerful manner, but, as the words tumbled uncontrollably from his grinning lips, he had feared startling this clearly nervous young man, and had tried to quieten his voice. He continued, clearing his throat as he tried to contain his bubbly personality. “My name’s Sora.”

Riku politely stood, wiping his sandy hands upon his navy trousers before offering one towards Kuna in a friendly gesture.

“I’m Riku,” he introduced himself, giving a smile. He wanted to make a good first impression.

Kuna seemed baffled at first, his eyes quivering as they fell upon his sun-browned hand. A moment later, he shakily outstretched his own, bony limb, his knobbly fingers grasping Riku’s in an ice-breaking handshake. A nervous smile seemed to quiver upon his fawn face as he drew his hand backwards. It then resumed its place within the pocket of his black, baggy shorts, that seemed to be far too wide for his scrawny legs.

“Hello, Riku,” he replied quietly. His eyes moved from Riku’s turquoise gaze, wandering over Sora’s similarly thin frame - strangely, lingering here a while - before meeting the reassurance of Kairi’s smile. “Kairi… offered to show me around.”

The crash of a wave echoed beneath his words, as did the cry of a gull, sailing gently on the afternoon breeze.

“That’s right!” she smiled, reinforcing this. She looked to Sora and Riku. “I told him I’d show him the island.” Forgetful, her expression left her face as the pinkness returned. “Um, you just moved here, right?” She looked to Kuna, hands held behind her back.

“Yes,” he replied. It seemed this boy only spoke to them when spoken to. “With my parents.” Kairi smiled, clasping her hands together.

“Yeah, I remember now,” she smiled radiantly, her pink dress billowing slightly as she stood there. She looked to Sora and Riku, both sat in the white sands together. Riku had resumed his place on the ground after his offer of friendship. “I thought if would be fun if he spent the day with us!”

“If that’s okay with you guys,” Kuna added, his eyes avoiding their gaze completely. The sleeves of his beige t-shirt became caught in the wind, as did the loose tendrils of his dark hair.

“Of course it is,” Sora beamed, gesturing for the boy to sit down. He hid his envy rather well. Kuna seemed heartened at his hospitality. Riku nodded similarly, silver locks being lifted from his shoulders.

“Welcome to Destiny Island,” he added, with a glint of his trademark smirk.

“Thank you,” Kuna replied, settling down upon the warm sand. He curled his legs beneath himself as he did so, and ended up kneeling just before Sora. He then busied himself burying his fingers in the whiteness of the sand, freeing a small shell, dark eyes narrowed in a strange concentration as he did so; a seemingly nervous action. Kairi giggled at his quirky antics, before sitting down next to him. Sora hid his envious frown beneath the spikes of his brown fringe, and Riku could not help but laugh as he noticed. Continuing to watch as he cleaned the little seashell, her blue eyes beamed at him. Noticing her gaze, Kuna stopped, blushing as he saw her smile.

<3

T

Tyler Durden

Is Kairi going to end up liking Gilgamesh? If she does, I hope she gets kidnapped.

Kairi is always supposed to get kidnapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back