• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Snowbound (OOC/Sign-Ups)(Still accepting members)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Re: Snowbound (OOC/Sign-Ups)

Name: Rainer ????? (Due to Amnesia she doesn’t know but during the rp it shall be uncovered)

Personality: Rainer is a laid back, friendly, serious and lovable girl. Most the time she'll just say "Don't cry" when someone’s frustrated about something or "It's ok, don't worry". She isn't at first seen like the type to laid back, sort of lazy, kind person at first. In fact people think she's the complete opposite. She loves to get praised on something like cooking or helping someone, but she has a hard time opening her mouth to volunteer to help with something like that. Secrecy is a big problem she has, especially when she's keeping her emotions bottled up. If she's been pissed for a few days every day and doesn't show it, at the end she blasts it out and either bursts into tears or yell the person who's the root cause of it. But over all she is the kindest and strongest kid you'd ever meet.

Tribe: Red Glacier

Equipment: She'll always keep a M1 pistol with her that she customised herself. It's got good grip and easy handling and complete strength, but here's a catch to it. Only she can use it, she doesn't know why but it's only fire when she press's the trigger. It's something part of her amnesia. Apart from that she also keeps some small berries, a bandage and a knife in a pouch on her belt.

Appearance:
anime_girl-1.jpg

Cut outs- She's got purple pants and blue boots.

Strengths: Attacking, tactical thinking (It's the thing that separates her from most of the tribe).

Weaknesses: Defence, flexibility.

Biography: She has no memory of her life. She was a thirteen when a case of amnesia hit her. It wasn't out of the blue though. She woke up in a lab on a bed where she was most likely being injected with strange things. She did some exploring before leaving her "second birth place". Turns out she was meant to be a child solider that some scientist called Dr Halo altered. She was unstable at the time but got into a normal human life afterwards. She found her gun as well. A chemical in her body made sure she could only fire it, unless thee was someone with the same DNA, there was basically a 0% chance of that there ever was someone with her DNA. She was picked up the by the tribe when she was wandering a snow storm, just feeling the wind and not noticing how cold she was. Even though she was grateful they picked her up, she didn't feel like she was one of them. Most the time she'd just wander off away form the tribe and never come back till a few days later. She still feels the need to run off and find a purpose in life.
Wow! That's really detailed varsha! You're definetly in. I've noticed that you have been a part of all my RP's, except Into My Nightmares, my first RP attempt.
Bahahah. I must have read that 10 times as Weaknesses: Fear, lust.

What an awesome weakness lust would be. Haha s1britishguy
LOL! That's pretty funny. I never noticed it.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards

Wow! That's really detailed varsha! You're definetly in. I've noticed that you have been a part of all my RP's, except Into My Nightmares, my first RP attempt.

Well your rp ideas all seem to be good, so why not join them. Thats my thing now, if it's a good rp I like then why not join it?

qster

The Last Bulbasaur

Well your rp ideas all seem to be good, so why not join them. Thats my thing now, if it's a good rp I like then why not join it?
Thanks varsh, that means a lot. :) s1elleface

MOST
Name: Marthesma Vilitov
Personality: Can easily be called and thought to be cold hearted. She will mercilessly plow through foes and kill all in her path. Talkative, but has nothing good to say, even to her comrades.
Equipment: A sub-machine gun, combat knife, and a couple grenades.
Appearance:
1061998-elite_shock_trooper_super.jpg

Strengths: Attack power, rate of fire
Weaknesses: Anger, reload speed
Biography: Being a born warmonger, Marthesma was one of the first choices for the army. When the humans began to colonize, she was tasked with destroying buildings and killing all in her path. She was captured and pressed for information on the Most. Refusing to cooperate, she was brutally shocked and tortured, being beat with various weapons. She finally broke free after a month of torture, garbing herself in her body suit, vowing to destroy anyone that gets in her way.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur

That seems familiar to me as well. It always seems to be a friend to disapointment.

HUMAN
Name: Morgan Kosmos
Personality: A very serious man who will think out everything strategically before acting. Always at his allies sides, he is known to be a great leader and comforts when needed. Even though he is serious, he still has a great sense of humor, his hearty laugh usually scaring those around him. He does hide his emotions, wishing not to disturb the peace his comrades share. He is also very distant when it comes to relationships, due to the loss of his wife and son.
Tribe: Frost Runner
Equipment: A machine gun, some grenades, a medkit, and a combat knife.
Appearance: Clad in tinted, chrome armor, the cracks in it reveal a camoflauge outfit. He also bears a green hat that covers his brown, messy hair to his forehead, going an inch from his brows. Blood stains his brown boots, going above his ankles. He also wears a pair of tattered, black gloves, small holes around where the fingers are. He stands 5'6 ft and weighs 200lbs. He is of medium build and has average, caucasian skin tone, contrasting with his brown beard and blue eyes.
Strengths: Strategies, comfort
Weaknesses: Running speed, showing emotions
Biography: Morgan has fought in plenty of wars, from the Iraqi War to the Third World War. He has donned the same oufit in every battle: Chrome armor, black gloves, and camoflauge clothing. The only thing different is he doesn't wear his helmet anymore, giving it to his son. When the apocalypse occured, he searched drastically for his family of two, his wife and 6 year old son. Being taken away by a group of civilians, he was forced into a pod, separated from his doomed family. Ever since, he has been a loner, not wanting anyone to take their place. He now commands over the Frost Runner army, trying to keep his mind off of them.

Sparks

gone

I WILL. I'm just kinda grounded right now, so I have to do it in incraments lol.

The Dream

Awards

Name: Kuma Ki Ki

Personality: Most the time people think he's a kind kid due to his name, but he is nothing like that. He gets into fights just for the fun of it and he hate being kind, unless of course it's a woman. He'd hurt anything or anyone unless it was a woman, it's a soft touch he has. Most the time he pretends to hurt them infront of guys but he'll always make sure he wink to give the vicitim comfort and so that they know he's not really going to hurt her. But if it there's no woman, there's no mister nice decent guy.

Tribe: Red Glacier

Equipment: He carries a survival knife and a bowgun even though they are barbaric weapons compared to what it used in these times.

Appearance:

anime%20guy.jpg

Cut outs- White pants with normal pockets. Black shoes with metal at the fronts. Black belt. Glasses on a pocket that on the right side of the chest.

Strengths: Defence, Attack

Weaknesses: Women, tactics.

Biography: When he was young his mother was, well, to put in techinical terms, a prostitute. His father was, well, a male one. But that is what he's told about his father. His mother never expected to have him and so she didn't know who his father was, so she made up that story. Life for him wasn't easy. No one ever liked him and he couldn't get a proper education. One night his mother got mixed up with some bad guys. After doing 'buisness' with the guys. They demanded they're money back the next day. They went on the run when they got threats form them. They kept running all over town since they couldn't go to a different town. Finally they made a good die out at an abandoned construction site. They lived there for weeks until an accident happened.

A floor of the site they were under started to make noises. Kuma went and checked what was making the noise but when he was out the whle thing collapsed. The men that were hasing them were there smiling before they drove of screaming "That's what you get for not listening whore!". Kuma thought the collapse was final since it waso only one floor, back then he was just a kid, thats when the last floor fell. He was crushed under the rubble and the back of his head was smashed by an iron pole. Lucky for him a bystander saw what happened and call the doctors and other poeple.

He woke up in hospital. The first thing he called out was mum, but all that came in was a nurse that dropped a tray with things most likely a man would use to shave. A docter came in after a while and tole him he was in a coma for ten years. Then he was told about the situation. He was in a tribe now and the city was no longer there. the first thing Kuma ever did was laugh. He didn't know how he felt. Weither he was sad that his mother was dead and his childhood and teenage years were gone, or weither to be happy that he no longer had to run and be ashamed of who she was.

Seeing how he had gone numb in most parts he had to stay in hospital, which was also emmbarasing since there were only femal nurses there and they had to shave him, feed him and help him when he had to go to the bathroom and the tube was slipping. After horrible weeks of emmbarasment and disability, he finally got on his and was abke to run, jump, walk, fight and anything else. He was stronger than ever. He decided to help the tribe and fight seeing how he had no where to go.

Last edited:

Sparks

gone

Name: Lilia Harnage

Personality: Very outgoing. She's bubbly and nice most of the time, and is surprisingly hyper for her age. She can talk for hours on end, and its not easy for her to bore people. Shes strong physically but not very strong metally. The only reason why she's like that is because she doesn't want people to know how bad she really feels. Likes to make other people feel better too.

Tribe: Frost runner

Equipment: An archery bow she keeps on her back, a pack she has to carry arrows, and a small knive.

Apperance:

yet she wears wintery clothes of course outside. her shoes are normal tennis shoes.

Strengths: Strong, brave

Weaknesses: Loud, gets hungry easily

Bio: She very much used to the cold. She was born and raised in Minnesota and was a little girl when the holocaust happened. Her family was a normal happy family, but when event happened, everyone but Lilia died. She had to go to the new planet by herself, being pretty much alone, she had to survive. Not seeing some people for very long periods of time, she figured out how to keep herself alive, and strong. If she wasn't alone she wouldn't be as strong as she is today. It tested her will and mentality she rojoiced when she could join the frostrunner tribe where she could be with people.

Other:
Normal Theme Song: Stay- Safetysuit
Battle Song- We've Got a Big Mess On Our Hands Tonight- The Academy Is...
She likes to randomly mess with her hair.

Last edited:

qster

The Last Bulbasaur

oops sorry I just edited it right now. :D
and sweetness.
Don't worry, we're all human...or at least all of you are. XD Now I'm just waiting until the Most side reaches 6 and then we can start. The Most can look however you want, but I imagined mine being a humanoid race that is usually pale in skin color, white or light blue for example, but they cover themselves in armor.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant

"Survival is a must"
Name: (Aaron Dalton)
Personality: (Aaron is pretty laid back and good to work with. He the one to think first and then attack unless when he is really piss then its vice versa. He has a sense of justice and will do anything to help those in need even if he risks own life. He believes that you should do your best no matter what .)
Tribe: (Frost Runner)
Equipment: (a handgun, winter wear goggles, a knife that has a carving on it saying "Never give up hope" it was given to him by his late uncle)
Appearance: (Aaron)
Strengths: Accuracy, speed
Weaknesses: silence, trusts people to easy
Biography: (Aaron was very young when when the nuclear holocaust happen. He does not remember much since he was young at the time. He lived with his father, mother, and uncle Raymond on earth. Because of the nuclear holocaust Aaron lost is parents but, luckily his uncle and him were able to survive. Ever since then his uncle rose to be the young man he is today. He taught him how to act around people and not let emotions get in the way. His uncle Raymond was his role model and wanted to be just like him. while they were on there new home planet his uncle and him joined the tribe called Frostrunner.Aaron trained his best to survive and help his fellow tribe and uncle. Sadly one day during training in the snow Aaron and Raymond were attack by Most the planet inhabitants. They try to escape but, Raymond risk his life so Aaron could escape safely. Raymond were killed by the Most but, gave Aaron his knife that Aaron would keep with him always. The death of his uncle gives him the resolve to keep trying harder.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur

"Survival is a must"
Name: (Aaron Dalton)
Personality: (Aaron is pretty laid back and good to work with. He the one to think first and then attack unless when he is really piss then its vice versa. He has a sense of justice and will do anything to help those in need even if he risks own life. He believes that you should do your best no matter what .)
Tribe: (Frost Runner)
Equipment: (a handgun, winter wear goggles, a knife that has a carving on it saying "Never give up hope" it was given to him by his late uncle)
Appearance: (Aaron)
Strengths: Accuracy, speed
Weaknesses: silence, trusts people to easy
Biography: (Aaron was very young when when the nuclear holocaust happen. He does not remember much since he was young at the time. He lived with his father, mother, and uncle Raymond on earth. Because of the nuclear holocaust Aaron lost is parents but, luckily his uncle and him were able to survive. Ever since then his uncle rose to be the young man he is today. He taught him how to act around people and not let emotions get in the way. His uncle Raymond was his role model and wanted to be just like him. while they were on there new home planet his uncle and him joined the tribe called Frostrunner.Aaron trained his best to survive and help his fellow tribe and uncle. Sadly one day during training in the snow Aaron and Raymond were attack by Most the planet inhabitants. They try to escape but, Raymond risk his life so Aaron could escape safely. Raymond were killed by the Most but, gave Aaron his knife that Aaron would keep with him always. The death of his uncle gives him the resolve to keep trying harder.
Nice, the biography and personality really seem to tie together. You're in Chaos. I'm glad you were able to keep your promise. s1britishguy

Anyway, we need more Most temps. No one is required to make one, just persuade your friends to join, or I could always make more.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member

Survival is a must

Most

Name: Lanthe Sprak
Personality: She acts grim and silent the majority of the time and doesn't tend to participate in discussions unless needed. She is analytical and logical. If she thinks it will be in her favor, she will do it. Any attachments to her past she severs and any connection to others she severs. A loner at all times feeling no need to protect anyone. She chooses the quickest battle strategies when she gets to choose.
Equipment: A dagger and thick black gloves
Appearance: Dressed in black armor with a scabbard for the dagger at her right side. Black boots with a simple made out of leather though they appear brown from dust and mud. The armor is flexible allowing her to move freely. She has a simple helmet also black that hides her face. She also has black gloves on that allow her to move but protect her.
Strengths: Hand-to-hand combat and speed
Weaknesses: Defense and patience
Biography: Her parents were killed at a campsite causing Lanthe to become grim and untrusting. However, she still promises herself to find everyone that was involved in her parents murder, no matter what race they are, and killing them like they did her parents. Everyone that she used to trust being gone allows her to feel dislike toward any situation and person. After a while she barely survived an attack of twenty humans because she's a loner. After the humans started colonizing she started raiding without orders. Eventually she was recruited into the army.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur

Survival is a must

Most
Name: Lanthe Sprak
Personality: She acts grim and silent the majority of the time and doesn't tend to participate in discussions unless needed. She is analytical and logical. If she thinks it will be in her favor, she will do it. Any attachments to her past she severs and any connection to others she severs. A loner at all times feeling no need to protect anyone. She chooses the quickest battle strategies when she gets to choose.
Equipment: A dagger and thick black gloves
Appearance: Dressed in black armor with a scabbard for the dagger at her right side. Black boots with a simple made out of leather though they appear brown from dust and mud. The armor is flexible allowing her to move freely. She has a simple helmet also black that hides her face. She also has black gloves on that allow her to move but protect her.
Strengths: Hand-to-hand combat and speed
Weaknesses: Defense and patience
Biography: Her parents were killed at a campsite causing Lanthe to become grim and untrusting. However, she still promises herself to find everyone that was involved in her parents murder, no matter what race they are, and killing them like they did her parents. Everyone that she used to trust being gone allows her to feel dislike toward any situation and person. After a while she barely survived an attack of twenty humans because she's a loner. After the humans started colonizing she started raiding without orders. Eventually she was recruited into the army.
Thanks for saving me the trouble of making another one. She's in.

The Dream

Awards

Hunter is a rank, not a tribe. I take it he is part of the Red Glacier tribe? I'm thinking the same for you Ember.
Other than that small mistake, you both are in- even though your temp isn't finished Ember.

MY GOSH!! sorry about that mistake. I've gone a fixed now, see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back