• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Snowbound (OOC/Sign-Ups)(Still accepting members)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Re: Snowbound (OOC/Sign-Ups)

MY GOSH!! sorry about that mistake. I've gone a fixed now, see?
Don't worry about it, everyone is bound to make mistakes. Congratulations, you're normal. XD

I have finished my temp!! lol yay!
I'm glad you were able to finish it!

Name: Ryuthian Azavath
Personality: A man who cares deeply for his comrades safety, he will always think of a strategy that benefits all his troops. Known for yelling at his troops often, he is trusted by all of his troops, the same feeling being mutual. He always has a story to tell, making him pretty talkative. Finally, he tries to avoid conflict when possible, but will fight when required.
Equipment: An assault rifle equipped with laser scope, combat knife, and a desert eagle pistol.
Appearance:
Rifleman.jpg

Strengths: Leadership, Rate of fire
Weaknesses: Defense, running speed
Biography: Born to a militaristic family, he was raised to fight, even though he never liked to fight. When he was only 16, he was enlisted in the Most army, currently tasked with ending a civil war on the planet. That was when he first saw the result of war, corpses stacked around him. He was the only one who remained, his enemies and allies dead around him. After being forced into several wars, the carnage no longer affected him. When the humans began colonizing, he was again forced into war, instead tasked with destroying a human settlement. The raid ended in vain, the humans capturing and torturing him and his comrades. He tried to make a compromise with them, but the humans didn't accept any of his ideas. They did, however, offer him a safe escape, which he accepted and headed back to his homeland in shame. He now wants to continue trying to make a compromise, even willing to use force to make them believe it.

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys my RP and try to post as often as you can. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to post it here or send me a VM or PM. Despite my previous saying that we will start when the Most is made of at least 6, my niavety has persuaded me to start early. I now present to you all, Snowbound.

Sparks

gone
Re: Snowbound (OOC/Sign-Ups)

whoo awesome!!! I'll post in it when someone else posts in it first xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back