• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skipping raid boss animation.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gnurtanio

Awards
but not every team that has a premium player is automatically a S class, there's plenty of premium players in low ranking teams just for their own reasons...

yes you're right. Thanks for correcting me zeke. And Yes one or two premium players dont take the team into S class. Maybe to get into S class team need 5-10 Premium Players.

some Premium players go to low ranking teams to farm some ether from daily winning and being MVP in raid boss. Once they have enough amount of ethers, they will move on to Rank 1 or 2 or 3 Team.

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
yes you're right. Thanks for correcting me zeke. And Yes one or two premium players dont take the team into S class. Maybe to get into S class team need 5-10 Premium Players.

some Premium players go to low ranking teams to farm some ether from daily winning and being MVP in raid boss. Once they have enough amount of ethers, they will move on to Rank 1 or 2 or 3 Team.

You're welcome, and yes they rarely do that though, since S class teams are very active in hitting the RB's regardless of LUT or not... ._.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Necessarily being in the top 2000 in the individual ranking, but it's not mandatory though, it just depends on the S ranking team you want in, every S rank team has different join requirements but all of them require you to do a interview others do the other stuff like, how active are you, how valuable can you be to the team, how quick can you clear the Guilt list, there are also S rank teams that invite players(interview required), and just have them in the team and still play casually until specified team events are announced where they're fully active and ready to go, but yes they mainly play for fun and still be ranked really high in the Team LUX ranking...
Ok. Never going to manage that :) Thx.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Here is the S class teams criteria for acceptance into party (stated in the community board):

Unicorn 2: Active in LUT, personal rank 100-500
Fox 1: Active player, maintain team rank in top 10
Unicorn 1: Active player, premium player, personal rank above 500 (preferably top 100), maintain team rank in top 3
Fox 3: Daily participation, maintain team rank in top 20, chain effectively
Leopard 7: 20 million lux per week
Ursus 4: Active player, personal rank in top 1000
Leopard 4: Active player, those aiming for personal rank top 500
Leopard 1: Active player, premium player, willing to purchase Mega Ethers to help the team
Leopard 2: Personal rank in top 1000
Unicorn 7: Active in LUT, able to learn 10 million lux from Mon-Fri
Ursus 2: Active player, able to earn 30 million lux per week

Tigerruss

Awards
Vaguely on topic. I know something that might help you do stuff faster if your computer is the limitation and not your internet connection. Start out by setting KHx to low quality, then open KHx's menu, right click on the menu, now click "show all". After you do that click somewhere in your browser that isn't KHx, now use your browser's zoom out feature. (with chrome and firefox it is done holding ctrl and pressing -, or you can just hold ctrl and use your mouse's scroll wheel)
Now your game might run at the max FPS or closer to the max FPS. All depending on what was the slow down was.
I have no guaranties that this helps with loading screens only that it can help with FPS.

ttyyww92

Awards
Vaguely on topic. I know something that might help you do stuff faster if your computer is the limitation and not your internet connection. Start out by setting KHx to low quality, then open KHx's menu, right click on the menu, now click "show all". After you do that click somewhere in your browser that isn't KHx, now use your browser's zoom out feature. (with chrome and firefox it is done holding ctrl and pressing -, or you can just hold ctrl and use your mouse's scroll wheel)
Now your game might run at the max FPS or closer to the max FPS. All depending on what was the slow down was.
I have no guaranties that this helps with loading screens only that it can help with FPS.

THIS.IS.AWESOME!!!!! Very useful for me~~

Because I'm playing it on a 15" laptop, I can't view all the entire flash without let my Chrome enter full screen mode, and this is not convenient when I got few tabs open and wish to switch between them~~~
And I think it do slightly increased my FPS, if only I knew this during egg point hunting...............

Anyway, thanks Tigerruss for the suggestion~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back