• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skipping raid boss animation.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Sorry it's LemonSora, not you Zeke_Aileron.

Oh ok.

Your case is as good as a one-off case, Zeke, and you're really fortunate just for being there. The fact that your team has been rather open to recruit members from outside is encouraging and awesome, but that doesn't reflect the behaviour of all S-rank teams.

Sorry to say this, but stronger, more serious team might not be as forgiving. S-rank teams are a bunch of highly dedicated players, most of whom takes winning very seriously and aren't afraid to spend thousands upon thousands of yen to achieve their goal. Like Kento said, if LemonSora's deck is nowhere as strong as what you would expect an S-rank team member would have, there's always a possibility that he / she would be treated solely as a member-for-benefit. That's also if he / she somehow manages to convince the team to let him / her join them, which might be difficult without a good deck, connection from within, and / or some knowledge of Japanese.

True, but it actually depends on the events that are announced like the win event that recently just passed, my team was somewhat glad to lose because we were in S rank, it save's the mega ethers and ethers of the top players in our team since the rewards for losing was still good, and yes it mostly comes down to "you have many ethers and awesome deck?, welcome aboard", if neither is true expect the opposite of entering in a S rank team, but even then, being in a S rank team is horrible especially bloodthirsty teams wanting those wins so badly, and it being virtual i see no achievement in getting/being in one, yes being in a S rank team is nice but it's usually better to stay in a A rank team and being a mid tier player that casually pays yen or none at all, so you don't have to face those types of players, it kinda makes you want to quit playing actually... ;_;

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
LemonSora you are really naive. Zeke, I've seen your team before and it is those types where there are a couple of supreme monsters leading the entire team while the rest are high A class levels (no offense). Those parties are much more relaxing as compared to a team with full premium players at the top 300 ranks. But I'm sure even your party has some criteria for allowing people to stay right?

My team requires minimum of 10 million lux, or 3 million with valid reasons, while we are in S class. But other than that you will only be kicked out if you have less than 100k. Other than that it is really relaxing as well. On the weeks we want to play easy, the top players will join Bear 1-3, while the rest beat the mid-rank teams to earn potions. Though for last week, its the very first time we fell below rank 50 as half of our players are on vacation.

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
LemonSora you are really naive. Zeke, I've seen your team before and it is those types where there are a couple of supreme monsters leading the entire team while the rest are high A class levels (no offense). Those parties are much more relaxing as compared to a team with full premium players at the top 300 ranks. But I'm sure even your party has some criteria for allowing people to stay right?

There's not really any criteria to join the team i'm on besides that 2H LUT is a must, there's a level 81 on the team that's pretty dedicated in keeping up, so i can't really say there's a minimum LUX keep to get every week, so yeah it's really relaxed and the top players help the mid tier players with their guilt targets.

LemonSora

Awards
I just wanted to tell that I have something to offer for the whole team. Im already in an A Class Team and the only improvement would be a S Class team.

If the whole team could benefit from my work, I think this could be a good tradeoff. And I think with 170000 Atk/140000 Def/105000 Hp Im not that bad. 300m / week is absolutely no problem for me, and I have plenty of ethers, hi ethers, potions and hi potions.

If some team is interested, just send me a message, I would be glad if I can help.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
For your reference as to how S-rank team members are armed, you might want to have a look at Grellmax's stats here.

For some idea this is my current stats:
HP 129977
LUX +959%
A 335796
D 323352

All green cards with combo plus and a maxed Lady Luck/Last Resort.

So yeah, getting to S rank ain't easy. It's not something that can be traded with; it's something you earn. Or buy.

Last edited:

LemonSora

Awards
Actually S class is something you have to "buy". Im just making a point to trade my knowledge of the game for the whole team, because I dont want to invest hundred of dollars if I can bring in my experience and software for the team.

Grellmax is surely a monster and a good player.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Actually S class is something you have to "buy". Im just making a point to trade my knowledge of the game for the whole team, because I dont want to invest hundred of dollars if I can bring in my experience and software for the team.

Grellmax is surely a monster and a good player.

Actually not necessary. Zeke already mentioned that his S class team is very friendly to free players, and there are also other S class teams that are able to accept you with the stats you mentioned if you are committed to them.

Your problem is that you are in Unicornus, the strongest union in the game. The same for Foxes and Leopards. You really need to be a good enough monster to be in those teams.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I'm really sorry if I sound acidic, but if you want to trade your knowledge with a position in an S-rank team, I'm afraid that a software to reduce card draw load time just isn't going to cut it. You will need to boast about and come up with something more spectacular that directly affects their Lux gain, such as how to skip the Raid Boss animation (as what the title of the thread says), or a script that allows attacking Raid Bosses to be fully automated without end-user intervention - practically a bot, of which I'm not even sure about the legality.

And that still doesn't eliminate Kento's concern that you might be kicked out of the team once they get hold on your codes or software. That would be one heck of a disappointment.

As it stands right now, it would be a better course of action to prove your commitment instead to S-rank teams. You might be able to contact some of the members of said teams through SE Bridge, tell them why you are interested in joining their team, and state your willingness to commit to their criteria of stay. I'd say you'll have better chances in enrolling in an S-rank team that way.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
And to add on to Solosis's post, I'm not sure if you guys know but majority of the premium japanese players are in the working society.
They play for the fun of it, the loyalty to the KH franchise, and the camaraderie(did I use this correctly?) between team mates. There are actually 6-7 players on my team that are shared by couples, father/mother and child, friends, and we know each other very well so there are actually more than 30 people on my team lol.

Relying fully on the program to play the game removes all the fun, and this game is not extremely competitive in the first place. If you are willing to commit more than half a day on this game, making sure you are there at LUT etc, it must be because you actually like it or you are simply addicted. A program will not be very well-received.

Grellmax

Awards
If you want to get into an S ranked team, rank high a couple of weeks and then apply to a team with openings. I believe most S ranked teams hold interviews. Not sure about all S rank Unicorn, but maybe some S ranks are just open to apply via party finder if they have an opening. You may need Japanese to apply if it's an interview situation though.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
If you want to get into an S ranked team, rank high a couple of weeks and then apply to a team with openings. I believe most S ranked teams hold interviews. Not sure about all S rank Unicorn, but maybe some S ranks are just open to apply via party finder if they have an opening. You may need Japanese to apply if it's an interview situation though.
What is high? <1000 <2000 <3000?

Grellmax

Awards
I'd guess top 1000. I've a very limited scope on these things though because I've pretty much been in Fox 1 since the beginning. Maybe people like gnurtanio or Zeke could shed some light on that.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I'd guess top 1000. I've a very limited scope on these things though because I've pretty much been in Fox 1 since the beginning. Maybe people like gnurtanio or Zeke could shed some light on that.
Ok .

gnurtanio

Awards
Ok.. from previous post i can summarized some problem.
1. I want to Skip Raid Boss Animation.
- My answer : i dont know any kind of software or coding, to skip those animation. I think most S player class dont use such kind of code. They used super fast computer with high VGA, and super fast connection or something like that. i managed to land 1st strike on raid boss using my Ipad's Puffin and 4MBps Speed its like 5 second to raid boss screen and Battle start message, so took around 9 Seconds to land a hit. Oh and that was Lv 1 Raid boss. Took 40 Seconds with my Laptop with Dual core Processor, ATI Radeon 2000 Series, 1 GB RAM and Internet Explorer as browser with Cache Trick, and 384kbps internet speed.
2. I want to make HP my card but i'm kinda lazy with loading time.
- My Answer : actually i dont have any problem with this. I used Internet Explorer to play this game, when i do moogle points draw, i used Cache trick to fasten the draw. The first until the sixth draw, took some time. But after that. Only 10 Seconds per 10 cards draw. The only i hate is when synthesize the card, its really boring, burn 150 N And N+ to level up a card. Took around 300 Card N and N+ to make 1 R+ HP. If you want to learn about cache trick, i already post it in Flash data thread or maybe you can ask Shard or Zeke about this.
3. S Class Sound Neat but....
- My Answer : first of all i really happy to share some information that can help people in this forum. And i'm really sorry about my grammar and my english, kinda crap eh. About S class. If you want to join S class, that depends on your rank and Union. The easiest one if you in Ursus union (information From Kazr10), i think the hardest one is Unicornis (i dont know about the others union). If you are in Unicorn, at least you need to become top 1000 player To get into No 4 Team (if you're lucky). from previous event you need to collect around 430M Lux to get in Top 1000. And of course if you want to collect that enormous amount of LUX you need 5 SR+ High Purity or SR Boosted High purity or SR+ Boosted. S Class team will look your previous team number and previous lux Ranking, and of course your DECK. if your deck consist premium cards (key arts) than maybe you will have a chance to join S class team. There are more criteria to join S class. But the easy way is try to find Team Number 4 or 5 or 6... join with them. Sometimes a premium Player will join that team and bring that team in S class. Like this week, a Premium Player join my team and next week looks like my team will be in S class again (prepare for losing season). My team number this week is 6.

I hope this clear a little. And again sorry about my grammar and my english, i'm not proud with that m(_ _)m (>人<;)

Last edited:

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
What is high? <1000 <2000 <3000?

Necessarily being in the top 2000 in the individual ranking, but it's not mandatory though, it just depends on the S ranking team you want in, every S rank team has different join requirements but all of them require you to do a interview others do the other stuff like, how active are you, how valuable can you be to the team, how quick can you clear the Guilt list, there are also S rank teams that invite players(interview required), and just have them in the team and still play casually until specified team events are announced where they're fully active and ready to go, but yes they mainly play for fun and still be ranked really high in the Team LUX ranking...

@gnurtanio
, Your English is pretty impressive actually, and it's true what you said about the S class, but not every team that has a premium player is automatically a S class, there's plenty of premium players in low ranking teams just for their own reasons...

Last edited:

Grellmax

Awards
Thanks for responding gnurtanio. Your English is pretty impressive to be honest, so I wouldn't stress about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back