• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skipping raid boss animation.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grellmax

Awards
A good while ago someone on these forums mentioned being able to skip the flash animation for the raid boss to directly attack without loading the animations first. Does anyone know anything about this?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
All that I know is that you can just skip by clicking the skip button on the top left. It seems that when you click on the Raid Boss, the game sends the whole battle data to the server to be processed, and the animations are just aesthetics.

Grellmax

Awards
All that I know is that you can just skip by clicking the skip button on the top left. It seems that when you click on the Raid Boss, the game sends the whole battle data to the server to be processed, and the animations are just aesthetics.
Thanks, but I mean completely bypassing the load of the animation altogether. There was someone on here a few months back that was doing it with some flash setting or backdoor or something.

LemonSora

Awards
You can always send direct commands to the game - so you can attack the raid boss by simply invoking a request to the khx server.
All animations can be skiped - you can even automate the battling of normal heartless.

So yes, it is possible, and I bet the top tier players are using this to attack&play the game.

Grellmax

Awards
...you can attack the raid boss by simply invoking a request to the khx server...

So yes, it is possible, and I bet the top tier players are using this to attack&play the game.
This is why I was asking. It seemed as if Unicorn 1 (at least some of them) were doing this to beat us when we were ahead (My team, Fox 1, do not do this).

ttyyww92

Awards
We too just lost to Ursus 1, not sure is they having super fast loading speed or using some kind of program to send direct command to the game, and during LUT, the subspecies boss(lvl 300) can be defeated within 1 minute and 30 second, I guess the time will be shorter for Vulpes 1~~~

Grellmax

Awards
We too just lost to Ursus 1, not sure is they having super fast loading speed or using some kind of program to send direct command to the game, and during LUT, the subspecies boss(lvl 300) can be defeated within 1 minute and 30 second, I guess the time will be shorter for Vulpes 1~~~
Yeah dying between 50 secs and 1 min. Most of us just got the spinning processing circle until it timed out half the time.

LemonSora

Awards
There is nothing you can do against that really, cause every action is kinda predetermined (raid boss attack, heartsless attack). For a fast attack and rapid attack succession, you will need to send direct commands to the server. Like 3xether + 1x 4xattack.

LemonSora

Awards
I can just tell you the steps to do that:

Start KHX in a browser, and open the developer tools (F12 in Chrome).
Switch to the "network" tab.
Attack the raid boss, inspect the requests and parameters which will be send (and the response: JSON).
Write a programm which will send requests based on the request you inspected.

With no programming experience, this will be really hard and time consuming. I think you have to pay someone for this, but it would be possible to do it by yourself, if you had some experience.

Tigerruss

Awards
I am not making any requests, but if you would have to guess would the program have to be customized for each user?

Sure, attacking raidbosses faster is nice, but what I really want is the ability to user bronze tickets and mog point draws faster.

LemonSora

Awards
Yes, it has be customized for each user, because of the credentials (login + password). But this could be retrieved from the browser as well, there are some workaround for this.

Every request ist possible - fast mog points and bronze tickets, or fast leveling of cards. It is pretty straight forward, if you examine the requests send from the browser.

The only thing I couldn't extract yet are the card images in hi-res. They're stored somewhere else, and the filenames are made with some kind of hash.

Grellmax

Awards
Sure, attacking raidbosses faster is nice, but what I really want is the ability to user bronze tickets and mog point draws faster.

This all day! I have so many potential HP cards to trade in if only drawing cards didn't take hours.

LemonSora

Awards
I could provide a solution for just the drawing of cards (bronze tickets and mog points), but I would need something in exchange - an S Class Unicornis team would be nice, so I could give the software to the whole team and benefit from it aswell.

Grellmax

Awards
I could provide a solution for just the drawing of cards (bronze tickets and mog points), but I would need something in exchange - an S Class Unicornis team would be nice, so I could give the software to the whole team and benefit from it aswell.
This guy!
(25 characters!)

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Wow is S rank really that good.... ;_;

KentoXBlade

Awards
Stop the non-sense, LemonSora. I think you are asking too much.Once you tell them the process but you are still don't have a strong deck as Gellmax's. Therefore,you will be kick out as a trash.Moreover, you don't know how to communicate with them by using Japanese so they won't listen to you at all.

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Stop the non-sense, I think you are asking too much.Once you tell them the process but you are still don't have a strong deck as Gellmax's. Therefore,you will be kick out as a trash.Moreover, you don't know how to communicate with them by using Japanese so they won't listen to you at all.

Not sure if you're talking to me... but i'm in a S rank Vulpeus team, they're very nice and i don't have to use ethers at all until win events are announced or i'm aiming for high LUX(which is pointless until we get the 10+ mill LUX reward table again... lol), and they type in English for various occasions concerning Team LUX strategy and ether use. ;_;

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Your case is as good as a one-off case, Zeke, and you're really fortunate just for being there. The fact that your team has been rather open to recruit members from outside is encouraging and awesome, but that doesn't reflect the behaviour of all S-rank teams.

Sorry to say this, but stronger, more serious team might not be as forgiving. S-rank teams are a bunch of highly dedicated players, most of whom takes winning very seriously and aren't afraid to spend thousands upon thousands of yen to achieve their goal. Like Kento said, if LemonSora's deck is nowhere as strong as what you would expect an S-rank team member would have, there's always a possibility that he / she would be treated solely as a member-for-benefit. That's also if he / she somehow manages to convince the team to let him / her join them, which might be difficult without a good deck, connection from within, and / or some knowledge of Japanese.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back