• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sin Hearvest/Descend Heartless Angel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akans

「moriya」
what does it matter anyway? lets just kill sephiroth and get on with our lives.
It matters to bored-to-death theorists who like pulling at every tiny thread of a theory until BBS and 358/2 Days comes out.
Btw, do u guys think you can fight Sephy in BBS or 358/2 Days?

Crisis Core is definitely Heartless Angel. The name appears in writing.
So.... Sephy has no heart? That kinda makes sense...

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
^Thanks Lenny264. And thanks to lux_crusader for the KH1 video.

It matters to bored-to-death theorists who like pulling at every tiny thread of a theory until BBS and 358/2 Days comes out.
Btw, do u guys think you can fight Sephy in BBS or 358/2 Days?
Actually this has got nothing to do with theories on KH or the new KH's. A few years ago, we were wondering what it is that Sephiroth was saying. We came down to 2 options "Sin Harvest" and "Decend Heartless Angel." Although I was on the Sin Harvest side, I found that Crisis Core points out that its probably Decend Heartless Angel.

So.... Sephy has no heart? That kinda makes sense...
Sephiroth does have a heart. He is human (concieved from human parents), but born with Jenova cells in him.

Near987

Its actually "Decend Heartless Angel" in both. And since the his attack "Heartless Angel" is in FF7 and Crisis Core, we can kinda confirm thats what he says.

yea i think your right maybe in one he says it too fast and the CEND part sounds like SIN

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back