• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sin Hearvest/Descend Heartless Angel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I did my research. It sounded a lot like Sin Heartless Angel.

I had the speakers up practically full blast.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
This was talked about before KH2 released so people were hearing Sin Harvest Angel and Decend Heartless Angel. If you listen to it, it sounds like "Send Heartless Angel". That's because the "De-" part is overpowered by the sound of the attack. In KH2, the attack sounds more clearer.

Now they are both the same attack so why would they name it differently in KH1 and KH2? Even so, in KH2 people still heard him say "Sin Harvest" while others heart "Decend Heartless". Crisis Core confirms that the same attack is called "Heartless Angel" so Sephiroth would most likely say "Decend Heartless Angel", rather than him saying "Sin Harvest Angel" and performing the Heartless Angel attack.

Awards
Sin Heartless Angel and Descend Heartless Angel both make sense. But the "Heartless Angel" sinning (depleating MP and HP) sound more acurate than it depleating MP and HP by descending on you.

I'm not sure which to choose.

Lets ask Nomura.

Or someone who... y'know, doesn't speak a language I don't understand.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
^To me, descend sounds more accurate. Angels descend. So the Heartless Angel would decend on the player and weaken them majorly.

Awards
^To me, descend sounds more accurate. Angels descend. So the Heartless Angel would decend on the player and weaken them majorly.

But what I'm saying is that descending isn't really going to do much unless they, like, have poison touch or something. Sinning is doing something wrong, which I suppose is hurting someone.

Like I said before, I can't decide which one. Let's just keep our opinions until we all know for sure.

But whatever.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I see your point. You know, from all the threads we've had about this, I've never seen anything to be so sensible until now. So say this is an angel, it would have to do some kind of sin, so Sephiroth summons it for that purpose. It makes sense.

But the fact that he's not just summoning any angel, its the Heartless angel makes it seem like an angel that is hate or opposite of love. So it should automatically do something bad. I mean you wouldnt get a Heartless Angel to heal Sora.

Koji said:
So say this is an angel, it would have to do some kind of sin, so Sephiroth summons it for that purpose. It makes sense.

In my opinion, I thought he was referring to himself?

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yeah, that's what i thought too... Because he is kinda half an angel (hence the wings) so i thought he was saying as himself... and i kinda thought in KH2 it was more like "Sin from the deep" lol

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
he says "ceremonie of a heartless angel" in both games. the names of the attack are sin harvest and heartless angel.

Last edited:

Lancelot

Awards
Actually, that makes sense too, cos it sounds longer than just sin heartless angel... We need to have audio proofing! lol

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Actually, that makes sense too, cos it sounds longer than just sin heartless angel... We need to have audio proofing! lol

i have an idea. someone go on youtube and get a sephiroth battle video and put some headphones on. but still, i think my theory is right.

Lancelot

Awards
I was gonna do that, but im close to going over my internet limit

Akans

「moriya」
Does it matter what he says? It hurts, that's all I care XD.

It seems to me that he says different things in KH1 and KH2...
What does Sin Harvest/Descend Heartless mean anyways? Heartless is only relevant to Kingdom Hearts, anyways, so why put it in Crisis Core?

Near987

But what I'm saying is that descending isn't really going to do much unless they, like, have poison touch or something. Sinning is doing something wrong, which I suppose is hurting someone.

Like I said before, I can't decide which one. Let's just keep our opinions until we all know for sure.

But whatever.
hmm sinning...another sin is stealing right? mayeb that meant that the Heartless Angel ummm " stole" soras life and magic? idk

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
maybe we should look to other games (FF games).
We just did that. Thats why I made this thread.

i have an idea. someone go on youtube and get a sephiroth battle video and put some headphones on. but still, i think my theory is right.
We did that already in this thread.

...decend heartless angel is longer than sin heartless angel.

In my opinion, I thought he was referring to himself?
You know, thats always a possibility, and especially because his theme song is called One Winged Angel. That changed my view. I always saw him as summoning a "Heartless Angel" (whatever that is) and asking for it to descend because in KH1 he holds his hand up in a summoning form like Kadaj summoning Bahamut, and in KH2 he rises to the sky. But I never thought that he could be the Heartless Angel.

he says "ceremonie of a heartless angel" in both games. the names of the attack are sin harvest and heartless angel.
No way ever. Like never.

What does Sin Harvest/Descend Heartless mean anyways? Heartless is only relevant to Kingdom Hearts, anyways, so why put it in Crisis Core?
It is interesting because I only saw a focus on it in KH so I thought it originated there, but RikusGaurdian says he used the attack in FF7. I remember an attack that did the same thing, I just never knew its name. Crisis Core is definitely Heartless Angel. The name appears in writing.

Last edited:

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
what does it matter anyway? lets just kill sephiroth and get on with our lives.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back