• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Side Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oris

Awards
Hey, guys. What if a person, completely unknown to any KH character, had their own side story that had a tiny bit to do with Sora's adventure? It would definitely be an interesting read. You know, some more FF people, but some other Squaresoft or Square Enix characters. Say.... Fullmetal, for example. C'mon, I need some ideas so I can write. Oh, um, I also do a little drawing for KH, but, let's face it, I SUCK. I could use some pointers.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Hey, guys. What if a person, completely unknown to any KH character, had their own side story that had a tiny bit to do with Sora's adventure? It would definitely be an interesting read. You know, some more FF people, but some other Squaresoft or Square Enix characters. Say.... Fullmetal, for example. C'mon, I need some ideas so I can write. Oh, um, I also do a little drawing for KH, but, let's face it, I SUCK. I could use some pointers.

Uh....Kingdom Hearts is Kingdom Hearts. Not anything else. Especially FullMetal. Lol.

This isn't Final Fantasy where everyting's different. KH is one big, epic package. (Even the ones where the story is the same, like in FF7, seem to eventually drift off.)

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Isn't that what Birth by Sleep is all about?

About your drawing: Practice, practice, practice!

Yeah, but I think he means more like the present, not past.

And he also mentioned characters from other series'.

A

Anima Relic

OH HELL NO Do not bring anime into Kingdom Hearts, NEVER!!! I mean if you gonna think about an anime world or some other crap being added to KH why the hell would you pick FMA when there are many other animes that are BETTER!! :glare:

V

V.A.T.13

When he mentions Fullmetal, I think e is talking about the way 'time' went in that series.

Unless he is talking about Fullmetal Panic, then I don't know. FMP is owned by Enix isn't it?

Anyway, if you're talking anime, no.

If you're talking the way time goes...well...er...no.
Unless...
After KH3, there would be some deep into the Future game with a completly new character and new story but with the same elements of KH.

Kinda like Mother 3...?

Oris

Awards
Uh, I didn't really say I'd put Fullmetal in there. I said it as an example 'cause Square Enix made it a game. I used to have the demo, but it really sucked. (So, that's a no-go on other series being involved:thumbdown:). Anyway, I want to have something that people actually LIKE to read. Otherwise, writing it is pointless. I obviously need help on how this story's gonna go. It won't interfere with any of the KH characters' progress (i.e. Sora, Riku, etc.), but still have references to them... OK, this idea really sucks, huh?

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
You know, some more FF people, but some other Squaresoft or Square Enix characters.
*Bashes head into the Keyboard and Screams* NOOO! No more charcters from FF, no! If we were to have new characters I would want to see NEW ones not copies from another game, it shows a lack of creativity on Square's part. - They're so slack they can't think of new characters so they stick ones in there that are sorta popular, it's stupid and wrong!

It would definitely be an interesting read.
Perhaps you should be pointed into the direction of the FanFictions section of the forums, That's what they're there for, Certainly I would expect you to find somthing apropriate there.

had their own side story that had a tiny bit to do with Sora's adventure?
No, Why? Because if your going to make a side story about another character besides the main, You have to make it hugely relivant to the actual plot line, A hugely important character, Hence Roxas, VAT, Riku. Hugely Important to the plot line. I mean there's no point making a side story for a minor character, It makes people think they're more important than they are = DISAPOINTMENT. I wouls say huge waste of time when KH is a Story of Sora's life as Keyblade master, that's it, The new characters need Relivance

Y

Yannis

Well, I had this dream about a boy named Alver. He had no relation to Sora, but he felt to be connected to Hayner, lol.

There was villain named Cârd.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Well, I had this dream about a boy named Alver. He had no relation to Sora, but he felt to be connected to Hayner, lol.

There was villain named Cârd.
Wow, Did you know anyone by the name of Cârd and Alver? I mean most times in dreams names come from people's past experiences...

Last edited:
Y

Yannis

Wow, Did you know anyone by the name of Cârd and Alver? I mean most times in dreams names come from people's past experiences...
I think my mind made it all up. I have HUUUUGE imagination, almost too huge;___; I have also seen into the future..>_> ....<_<....O_O"

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Past experiences, I know that dreams can tell what type of person you are

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Yeah but say you have a dream and your shooting aliens, and jumping on mushrooms throwing hammers at gombas, and spindashing up a ramp.....obviously you like videogames....see what i mean. I saw this on a show were experts pulled apart ppl dreams "not literally" but they got to the point where they could describe a persons attitude, characteristic etc.

Y

Yannis

Yeah but say you have a dream and your shooting aliens, and jumping on mushrooms throwing hammers at gombas, and spindashing up a ramp.....obviously you like videogames....see what i mean. I saw this on a show were experts pulled apart ppl dreams "not literally" but they got to the point where they could describe a persons attitude, characteristic etc.
Oh yeah, but you cant see person´s type using video-game -dreams =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back