• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Side Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

*~NeoAdamus~*

oh well video game type is totally different. I mean i like shooters, fantasy, adventure ya know but my dreams dont show too much of it

Oris

Awards
Wow, you guys are awesome at changing the subject, but then again, it's best if we forget the first page. Now, dreams are a very strange subject for me, 'cause I can see into the future a little ways with them. I think everyone can to some extent. I don't REALLY have dreams about games, but I've gotten to the point at times where I hated certain ones. They just play over and over in your head...:cry: But KH dreams are different. It leaves room for variety of what could happen. OK, I'm wasting your time with my boring post. Sorry guys!

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

no actually it's good i had KH dreams...none too fantastic but were very well interesting. I had a dream of fighting the new enemies. I did more running than fighting though

Oris

Awards
That's because your not Sora who gets to have all the fun. Heh, it'd be cool to have your own character in a KH game. I still gotta get the program for modding and figure out how to mod the game to replace Donald and Goofy with better characters like Cloud and Sephiroth!

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
i forget most of my dreams and some of the i do remember makes feel like im havin de ja vu a few days later and i think oris is tryin to make a story that coinsides with soras like a side story with someone elses view but is still in the same time zone

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Lol, time zone. Time frame?

Dreams are the subconcious sending the mind messages.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Something else in KH...? At worst, anime : FFVII Last Order. That would allow them to introduce Hojo and make his heart posses a nobody (random idea).

Anyway, nothing more than Disney and FF should be in...

Oris

Awards
Yeah, I guess there should be just FF characters. After all, if something else is put in there, it defeats the purpose of SE and Disney working together. I should've seen that before. As for Hojo or Tojo or whatever his fruitcake name is, isn't he that mad scientist from FF7? 'Cause THAT would be interesting. Especially if the readers (if they haven't played FF7) find out that Cloud's actually Sephiroth's clone.

TrueRoxas527

There isn't much support to this thread, but FF characters would be the only ones with a side story.

Also, I had a dream once where there was a Heartless in my basement and I suddenly saw the Keyblade in my hand. It lasted only 5 seconds because I just about swung at the Heartless then I woke up. (My mom woke me up)
Once she left the room again, I smacked the bed with my fists so hard because I was mad that I had a Keyblade in my hand, and I didn't even get to use it... (which is my life-long dream, to have a Keyblade)

Oris

Awards
Wow, that sucks. I feel for you. Anyone else have something happen like that? As for the FF characters' side story, it would give alot of info about what happened, but there's a problem. We don't know what exactly happened, but it's still a good idea. Nice one!:thumbup:

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Yeah, I guess there should be just FF characters. After all, if something else is put in there, it defeats the purpose of SE and Disney working together. I should've seen that before. As for Hojo or Tojo or whatever his fruitcake name is, isn't he that mad scientist from FF7? 'Cause THAT would be interesting. Especially if the readers (if they haven't played FF7) find out that Cloud's actually Sephiroth's clone.

Indeed, Hojo is the mad scientist.

As for clone story, they wouldn't put it in KH. Too complex and does not fit with actual situation I'd say...

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
It's ok!||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back