• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should the χ-Blade be the new Ultima Weapon or Ultima Weapon skin for KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerGuy88

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Of course, it would be obtained after the game is over and I wouldn't count it as canon to the series. It would be awesome to wield the awesome power of the χ-Blade. It would have outstanding amount of Strength and Magic, and the critical hit ratio would be 100%!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Considering how this artifact of doom is created (forged from hearts of living beings), its implied tremendous power and providing access to the ultimate power in form of the true Kingdom Hearts, no one should wield the damn thing.
Ventus had his heart nearly destroyed and went into a ten-year coma because of that stupid thing, not to mention all the other lives Xehanort messed up because of it.
Heck, the whole universe was once destroyed in the first Keyblade War because people wanted to wield this damn thing.
(Not to mention that its extremely ugly, but that's just a personal impression).

PowerGuy88

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Considering how this artifact of doom is created (forged from hearts of living beings), its implied tremendous power and providing access to the ultimate power in form of the true Kingdom Hearts, no one should wield the damn thing.
Ventus had his heart nearly destroyed and went into a ten-year coma because of that stupid thing, not to mention all the other lives Xehanort messed up because of it.
Heck, the whole universe was once destroyed in the first Keyblade War because people wanted to wield this damn thing.
(Not to mention that its extremely ugly, but that's just a personal impression).

Well I also said it wouldn't be canon to the story and I gave an option to make it a skin for Ultima Weapon.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

I concur with Seph's notion: the Xblade, aesthetically speaking, is ugly and would feel even uglier if one were to wield it for the rest of whatever post-game content there is. Plot-wise, the Xblade is something that should be introduced and immediately be closed in KHIII. Like Xehanort, it is something that has caused permanent damage and has the potential to do even more, so my wish for the Xehanort Saga closure is to include the "sealing" of the Xblade alongside the end of MX.
That aside, I think Ultima should make a comeback and I think it should be a series staple for it to be the ultimate (excuse the redundancy there, lol) keychain.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Ehh.. I don't want to wield it because of the above stated notion. It's really kind of ugly to me too. I was hoping the ultimate weapon of doom would look a little bit more menacing or at least weren't two Kingdom Keys stuck together. However the idea of a teenager wielding a weapon of mass destruction is something interesting.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
I like the idea. If it isn't a legit part of the plot, just a gameplay mechanic (like a lot of things) then why not? You don't have to use it if you don't like it. And if it's not part of the plot the. The whole "it doesn't make sense to the story" is irrelevant. It's just a gimmick with no plot point. No need for explanation. Just "here you go. Have fun gamers".

Narxus

As awesome as an idea as that sounds, and as much as I actually really like the χ-Blade's design, I feel like it's size and proportion's would make it look really awkward being wielded by Sora. When it was wielded by Vanitas, there was something about his battle stance that seemed to complicate the blade's design, and vice-versa. Seeing it wielded by Sora, on the other hand, with the way he holds his weapons, I can't help but imagine it look very awkward and bulky.
[h=2][/h]

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i'd rather have a beefed-up master keeper simply because it looks cooler. unless they changed the design slightly, i mean, two hearts which were originally one forced together? both heavily influenced by sora, wielder of the kingdom key?

the blade might change shape depending on the two hearts joined, however, even the blade of hearts formed in kh1 from the 7 princesses (while fake i might add) had an extremely ASoD feel to it. not to mention, despite MX's intentions, who's to say anyone besides venitus could actually wield the thing?

Anagram

Banned
i'd rather have a beefed-up master keeper simply because it looks cooler.

Me too. I'd like non-canon keychains for every wielder in the series. Imagine Sora with Ends of the Earth or Stormfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back