• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should Sora die?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you want Sora to die?

• Yeah.

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • Nah.

Votes: 38 60.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
In the spirit of pointless speculation, I thought I'd ask a rather vital question.

Do you want Sora to die somewhere in the series?

Doesn't matter where, when, or how. Just a simple yes or no in the poll will suffice.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I feel like I inspired this this thread, lol. Anyway, needless-to-say, I don't see any reason why he should die.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
I pick yes because in my mind it's the only way they can really end the series.

I don't want any "moved onto another person's soul" crap. I want him dead.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I pick yes because in my mind it's the only way they can really end the series.

I don't want any "moved onto another person's soul" crap. I want him dead.

He could save the universe and go back to living happily ever after on the islands with Riku? It's not like he can't commit himself to a life of normalcy after it's all said and done.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
His life can never be normal again while he still has the Keyblade.

But that's just my opinion.

Well, we don't know what happens when a keyblade wielder isn't needed anymore, so it's hard to make any kind of guess there. I think he deserves to live a normal life afterwords, back on the islands. He's already earned it by now, and by then, he will have gone through even more bullshit.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
He could save the universe and go back to living happily ever after on the islands with Riku? It's not like he can't commit himself to a life of normalcy after it's all said and done.

Sora: I've killed countless people, traveled through multiple f*cked up worlds featuring monsters and beasts beyond my worst nightmares, been torn in and out of relationships with friends and family, and have lost and gained memories so much I'm not sure what's what. Let's just act like every thing's ok!

Riku: You need help, Sora.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
No, he shouldn't just forget all that's happened. But, it'll be over, and it's necessary to move on. There are plenty of stories with adventures involving the 'hero' to come home safely, having learned much along the way and can once again have a normal life.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
No, he shouldn't just forget all that's happened. But, it'll be over, and it's necessary to move on. There are plenty of stories with adventures involving the 'hero' to come home safely, having learned much along the way and can once again have a normal life.

True, but I just can't see Kingdom Hearts ending like that. A main character has to die at some point, and I just hope it's Sora.

For the epic element's sake.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I still don't think it's necessary to kill Sora off in a game like KH. They don't seem to take the whole killing and messing up of the worlds as traumatically as JakeH did, so I don't see why it would be such a problem. After all, they went back to the islands perfectly fine at the end of KH2.

Maybe if Sora pulled the martyr card it might work for me. But I don't really see him dying, nor do I want him to.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Seriously, it's not always good to just kill off the main character for more plot depth. Sometimes, it's completely out of the line and unnecessary.

After all that will have happened in the overall kh story, would you really want it to end that much of a down note?

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Yes.
It won't happen though.

At the very most, I see him like 'living on with everything' or some shit like that.
Or I'm personally hoping he serves as the lock for something
Idk. My ideas are more like fanfics though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back