• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shooting in Montreal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leviathan

For those of you who are canadian I'm sure you've all heard about the shooting that occured at the university in Montreal.

For those of you who don't have the pleasure of being canadian let me fill you in on the situation: 2 days ago a man (a student at the university) walked into the atrium and cafeteria of Dawson (sp?) University with 3 automatic guns (I'm not sure about the type, not that it matters) and open fired on students. Miraculously only 1 fatality has been recorded thus far, but 19 others are injured and 6 of those are in critical condition and another 3 are in life or death situations.

After shooting countless people the gunner turned the gun on himself and commited suicide (although there has also been reports that police at the seen shot him). Prior to the incident the shooter had been posting on a blog that may have hinted at such drastic and horrendous actions.

The gunner was one of those people who are turned away by the society around him, a "loner" if you will. He was also somewhat gothic according to reports that I have read.

Straw_Hat

i too had heard about this, and basicly what i assumed by what i heard, you just confirmed. i thought there had been more fatalities, thankfully i was wrong.

I'll never understand what could drive a person to take a life, especially there own along with the others. It seems like a very low point to reach in life

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Something similar happened a few years back I think. Not sure. I'm not surprised either, things like this happen.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Lol

Just another Columbine renactment. Lovely, another person goes out with a "bang".

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
I BLAME THIS ON GRAND THEFT AUTO.

jackthompson.jpg

GO JACKIE BOY, GO.

In all seriousness, much sympathy for the families who were involved. Much pity to the man who went ahead and did this. Similar to Columbine.

It's still a sad thing to hear about.

C

cam ron 77

Theres this site called Vampirefreaks.com where everyone thinks the killer was. WTH ?poor guy. I don't even know what to think. =/

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Thread seems more Discussion than Intel, so I moved it.

On topic, what can I say? He was touched in the head.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
or those of you who don't have the pleasure of being canadian

LOL

Canada is too cold for me >___<

Anyways the thing about the shootings sucks. I hope everyone gets better.

I'll never understand what could drive a person to take a life

Deep hatred. For life and the people around you.

especially there own along with the others. It seems like a very low point to reach in life

It is.

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
I'm Canadian, so I had the pleasure of hearing this. Wow, what a joyful incident... NOT. It sucks. But it seems sort of... a cliche, in a sense. Goth kid goes on rampage (sort of?), kills somebody, commits suicide. I've heard of this a lot in the past. But it still sucks. Sympathy to the families whom lost loved ones.

*On a small sidenote, Dogenzaka, it's not always cold in Canada ._.

I BLAME THIS ON GRAND THEFT AUTO.

jackthompson.jpg

GO JACKIE BOY, GO.

In all seriousness, much sympathy for the families who were involved. Much pity to the man who went ahead and did this. Similar to Columbine.

It's still a sad thing to hear about.

Yep, Jack Thompson will jump at the opportunity. Again.

(Imagine what damage he could do as PRESIDENT OF THE MOTHER****ING USA!)

Seriously though, my heart goes out to all involved. Even the killer, who was probably bullied (we had to do a special chapel service about bullying, so I would know - and I may technically be Anglican, but I don't believe in religion) and abused, and it all added up to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back