• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shibuya?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
KHDDD pt10 [Traverse Town 2nd Visit: Sora] - YouTube

At 7:23 Neku says "See you in Shibuya." So it looks like we'll be going to Shibuya in KH3.

Or, this is hintinig at the possible TWEWY sequel. Cuz it almost sounded like Neku was breaking the forth wall (for those you don't know that's when a character adresses the audiance).

Either way I'm exited at thought of both. What do you guys think of this?

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
KH!Shibuya was destroyed as far as we know in KH3D, so.... maybe... It is Joshua we are talking about

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
It doesn't mean that we will necessarily go there, it just means Shibuya exists in the KH universe.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Just gonna sit here, hope that TWEWY sequel happens, and that in the sequel is a side story like Another Day but it is longer and takes place in KH!Shibuya :3

Absolute

I always assumed that including TWEWY in KH3D was used as a pilot to see how a 3D TWEWY would be received.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I always assumed that including TWEWY in KH3D was used as a pilot to see how a 3D TWEWY would be received.

It was, just as TWEWY was used as a test to see how they could work a KH game on the DS. But that also means that a Shibuya exists in KH. If we are to ever see it in KH or in a TWEWY sequel via a side story is yet to be known.

Nomura's been hinting at a sequel for years, but only from a recent interview did it seem more likely when he said that he couldn't say much else on it.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I'm thinking it could happen the other way around with Sora appearing as a cameo in the TWEWY sequel. I feel that they may use this for future reference.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I'm thinking it could happen the other way around with Sora appearing as a cameo in the TWEWY sequel. I feel that they may use this for future reference.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Does that spell something?
*squints eyes and tries to make out letters*

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sora would make a SICK pin. And its Psych attack could be called something like "Trinity Limit" or "Salvation" and if you have it's companion pin, Riku, you can do that one DDD attack where it is Sora and Riku. Idk the name rofl.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Sora would make a SICK pin. And its Psych attack could be called something like "Trinity Limit" or "Salvation" and if you have it's companion pin, Riku, you can do that one DDD attack where it is Sora and Riku. Idk the name rofl.

If SE did anything close to this I would die of fangasming so much

ddta1177

Are the Neku and Joshua and everyone else just dreams of their original selves or are they real people that are just in the RoS like Sora and Riku?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I don't know the name either, but I know what you're talking about! I want this to happen now :p So much...

Seighart

Awards
Well...im guessing...we will see a RoD/RoL Shibuya. If what i think is true, a TWEWY game could come out before KH3 (Which most likely will happen) and be featured in KH3.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Well...im guessing...we will see a RoD/RoL Shibuya. If what i think is true, a TWEWY game could come out before KH3 (Which most likely will happen) and be featured in KH3.

I really would't complain if they have TWEWY in a future KH game, it would hopefully give us a chance to actually have one of them as a party member/maybe have a boss fight.

captain

Bronze Member
I'd rather KH pop up in TWEWY sequel than TWEWY in a KH sequel..

Seighart

Awards
Twewy would seem more likely to be in a KH game to me. The lack of Square Enix characters in KH is starting to bug me, and Twewy hasn't had all of its or at least the majority of its story told in KH3D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back